Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soft Off

Default Re: Soft Off

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    In the interests of picking an appropriate session with time available I think it would be a help to have the session length contained in the file name so it is visible from the front panel of the Kasina .
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    There is such limited space. The file name does scroll but this is probably best used judiciously. You can click through the sound file and the total play time is indicated. But this might be too much trouble in some cases? Maybe we could add sorting options by length for instance. Or maybe the bottom of the window could display a bit of file information.

I can see the need. It is just how to best implement it.

Scott
    Or you can simply refer to the Kasina manual's session description which gives you the times for each session. If I do not have the manual handy I do not find it too much trouble to just open the session and read out the session's total time.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Soft Off

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Or maybe the bottom of the window could display a bit of file information.
    My vote goes for an information line at the bottom of the screen for the selected file. Makes the most sense and the best use of limited screen real estate.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information