Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought one - pleased I did

1. Default Re: Bought one - pleased I did

Thanks. I have downloaded the new crackle free version for later testing. In fairness to you, my lack of understanding is not your fault - I have the intelligence I was born with. I'm happy to provide feedback on any of your sessions as I use them. For example, today I have been trying forest and river, an excellent example of the meditation genre. This session is extremely calming from the very start and becomes even more gentle as it progresses through to it's conclusion with the lights slowly blending and melting into each other. The sounds of the forest and river are set perfectly against the tones and I think this would be a first class anxiety session. My meditation response was rapid and although I was calm to begin with I soon felt at one with this session. One of the best.

Default Re: Bought one - pleased I did

It's all good, my friend. I'm sure Neuroasis will be pleased about Forest & River (I think it's one of his). There are a lot of different strategies available to a session designer, and there is no doubt that I have adopted some fairly aggressive techniques - not to the taste of all. There are plenty of people writing different styles - I like to think that I provide something substantially different.

Enjoy, and keep up with the progress reports.

Cheers,
    Craig

Default Re: Bought one - pleased I did

'Forest & River' was created by Roman Frajt, the third member of our creation team. His sessions can be identified by having the most minimal soundtracks and light patterns. BTW, the SpectraStrobe files on the Kasina are all 'tagged' with the author's name... to see this information on Windows, just connect via USB mode, open an SS category, right click on a file name and open Properties, and select the 'details' page.

-Robert

Thread Information