Thread: Chakra Meditation

Default Chakra Meditation

My first custom AVS session. About 30 minutes long, created with Mind Workstation. Intended to be used as a tool during meditation to assist in visualizing and focusing on the chakra centers.

Basically ramps down to Theta and then the color transitions in sequence starting with the Root Chakra (Red), and ending with the Crown Chakra (Purple).

I figured this would be a decent place to start, and maybe create sessions to help focus on the individual chakras for healing in the future.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bambilina; 01-28-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Default Re: Chakra Meditation

Hi Bambilina
    Beautiful Session I enjoyed it very much.How did you construct the lightimpulses where did you sync it to cause it seems
    to me that they are different from the tone impulses.
    Would you mind to upload the MWS file for learning purposes would be great.
    Cheers
    Esthy

Thanks for the feedback Esthy!

You are correct, some of the light pulses do not sync exactly with the tones. The isochronic tones are in the Theta range with a frequency of 5 Hz. The lights alternate between that frequency and 2.5 Hz, as I didn't want them to flash that fast the entire time (I slowed the alternate frequency by 50% so it wouldn't be too off sync).

I tried to upload the MWS file, but I got an error message that I have exceeded my upload quota (my fault for trying to upload a whopping 4KB zipped file apparently). Had no problem when I uploaded the compressed MP3 on the Mac, but since the Mind WorkStation file was on the Boot Camp drive, I rebooted in Windows to look at it before trying to upload (Good thing too, as I had previously thought I used Alpha entrainment instead of Theta. I have since corrected the description). Will try to upload the file again under MacOS once the computer is done with its mega backup to see if the problem persists.

Sorry, but unfortunately the problem persists. I still get an error that I have exceeded the upload quota. When I click on the link to view my uploads, it misdirects me to the FAQ page on Smileys, so something on the site isn't working right. I haven't seen any newer uploads from anyone, so don't know if others would have the same issue. Will try to upload the MWS file later.

Blog Entries

Hi Bambilina,
    The issue I think is that MWS is not one of the file extensions allowed on the upload list. Compress it in a zip archive first then try to upload.

Thanks for your great efforts!
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bambilina View Post
    I tried to upload the MWS file, but I got an error message that I have exceeded my upload quota (my fault for trying to upload a whopping 4KB zipped file apparently). Had no problem when I uploaded the compressed MP3 on the Mac, but since the Mind WorkStation file was on the Boot Camp drive, I rebooted in Windows to look at it before trying to upload (Good thing too, as I had previously thought I used Alpha entrainment instead of Theta. I have since corrected the description). Will try to upload the file again under MacOS once the computer is done with its mega backup to see if the problem persists.
    Very sorry, we were having issues.

See here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...t.php?f=2&a=16

Give me a minute to change things back and you can try again. You can upload .zip or .mp3 files, not .mws.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Ok, try it now.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks Andy, no problem uploading it now. I could not read your linked announcement, but whatever the problem had been, it appears to have been fixed.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Default Re: Chakra Meditation

Thanks Andy, no problem uploading it now. I could not read your linked announcement, but whatever the problem had been, it appears to have been fixed.
    I tried this last night and really liked it, thanks!

I was wondering if it progresses through bottom to top chakras and if there is a way to know which one you are on at a given time?

Also, I would also be interested in seeing the editor code for this but the attachment seems to just be a GIF file?

Thanks again!

10. Default Re: Chakra Meditation

My first custom AVS session. About 30 minutes long, created with Mind Workstation. Intended to be used as a tool during meditation to assist in visualizing and focusing on the chakra centers.

Basically ramps down to Theta and then the color transitions in sequence starting with the Root Chakra (Red), and ending with the Crown Chakra (Purple).

I figured this would be a decent place to start, and maybe create sessions to help focus on the individual chakras for healing in the future.
    Good Effort but there is no gap in the music and many colour changes must be subtle as you do not know when it has moved on to the next one. If you redo it then you need to create some quiet between each chakra.

Thread Information