Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequencies of the Elements of the Earth

Blog Entries

Default Re: Frequencies of the Elements of the Earth

Yes, that would work. Now keep in mind that your highest frequencies of fire are only borderline beta.. so I would mix in 20.49 or even 7.83 x 2 = 15.66 occasionally for the 'fire' flickering.

Also the Golden Mean is a ratio so really it requires 3 numbers to create it.. the golden ratio between 1:2 is 1.618... So ramp down from 7.83 which is our base for the lower sessions and ramp up to 15.66 at the end.

Higher sessions ramp down from 15.66 and back up to that at the end.

Anyway, that is what I would do.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks Scott
    I'm looking foreward to create these sessions I wonder how they will feel like.

Esthy

Hi Thalassa,

I agree with Scott that many users are probably busy experimenting with the factory sessions, so they haven't felt the urge to make their own yet.

I hope to upload a session soon that is a chakra meditation. I just haven't test driven the final product, but will tonight. I've been reluctant as I am not that experienced in custom audio. The audio snob in me wants more than a ThoughtSounds background to my sessions, and since I'm not a musician, it might be a while before I can create some good accompanying audio. But this first session I'll upload this week if it tests out reasonable.

You may have already set the bar too high for the rest of us!

Blog Entries

The important thing is that we learn together. The only way to get better is to practice and try things and get feedback. Esthy is getting better and better with each session, and so will everyone else. We are all a friendly group here...

Once I finish a number of programming tasks I have to do, I will start putting more out too.

Join in the fun!
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    ...Ps.I wonder why nobody else is sharing any sessions it's so much fun to create them..like painting a picture but more multidimensional.....
    Attachment 738
    Thats a good question but I can tell you why I haven't made any. There are a couple reasons. The KBS editor is very cool, but doesn't seem to include the ability to embed these signals into an audio MP3 and link lights with the mp3 sound. So I guess (and I'm new to all this, so let me know where I'm wrong) you have to download something like MuLab and therein lies the complexity. I would like to learn a digital audio workstation, but I can't justify spending the time while I need to be studying for unrelated professional certifications (I assume it's a little daunting for a lot of people). Also, the included sessions are great and to create something to rival them, would take a long time. Where does one find suitable free sounds and music (so you don't get sued if you share)? Finally, there is always procrastination... maybe I will do this next week/month.

So if there are others who are creating quality sessions, yes please do share. And thank you to those that have!

Blog Entries

Hi Jerry,
    The KBS Editor and the KBS session format in general are really meant to 'ease' people into the process of creating sessions. It is a very simple format for traditional mind machine entrainment protocol sessions. The good thing about it is that it strips away all the complexity and lets you 'study' what frequencies are used within certain session types like Meditation, Energy as examples. It lets you generate a variety of quick sessions that you can copy quickly and playback to gauge the results for your particular use and neural makeup. Also, when used along with protocols, say you want to practice moving into deeper states of meditation by increasing cumulative Theta brainwaves, then the KBS format is useful because you can generate a wide variety of sessions constrained to these ranges. It helps you to find what works best for you and also avoid habituation which is a very real issue with using the same sessions, frequencies and sounds over and over again. Brains enjoy novelty and new information.

For those who want to create more advanced sessions, once you have learned the frequencies that work for you from the KBS editor, you now have a strong knowledge base to transfer this information over to an environment like NeuroProgrammer (which will soon support SpectraStrobe and already is great at AudioStrobe) or Mind Workstation.

An additional use for the KBS session format is to try out the ColorPresets quickly on known frequencies which also helps teach you what you like and what is interesting in the Kasina output.

The KBS editor will become more advanced over time but it is never intended to replace something like NP3 or MWS. The same with the KBS format itself. We will evolve its capabilities. I think you would find that NeuroProgrammer meets your needs as the best compromise between value, simplicity and power.

Just one more suggestion in case you haven't discovered it yet. You can play music along with KBS sessions through the AUX input on the Kasina. So your smartphone or mp3 player or whatever plugged into the jack will play while in KBS mode. There are plans in place to play audio from the SD card along with KBS and it is a high priority although when it is implemented can't be estimated at the moment.

Anyway, as with anything worth doing there is some knowledge and experimentation required.

Hope this helps,
    Scott

Thanks neuroasis,

I will spend some more time with the KBS editor in the near future, because I really do need to find out what frequencies work best for me. There are three areas in which I find fascinating; meditation, learning (still not convinced if AVS works in this area, but hopeful), and trance (would like to create some affirmation sound files or something of that nature to go along with trace sessions). I really have seen some good results with Kasina's sessions in meditation, rest, and the wow factor of some mind art and trance sessions. Since the generic frequencies for certain states is readily available online, it is as you say, I just need to get in there and experiment. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information