Thread: 30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousness

Default 30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousness

30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousness Meditation.
    Well Title says it all.
    Have Fun
    Esthy
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-23-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: 30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousn

.mp3, .mws and .jpg files in one handy .zip file.

Enjoy!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: 30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousn

I have got to say that this track just rocks, I have seen colours I have never seen on any other mind device, metallic's, gold's & silvers. When I scan deeper I have been seeing hieroglyphics & machine code. Now I understand that I have seen them on a screen somewhere & at sometime in my long life but to be able to access my memory banks through this new Kasina is simply the next step for me. I just love the way these machines are going to new levels, but its not just the machine but the hard work that goes into making these brilliant sound tracks. Thanks guys.

Default Re: 30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousn

I really like this session also. I have noticed a small glitch though where the audible pulsing drops out for a split second. At this point in the session it always is disturbing for a moment.

Blog Entries

At what time?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: 30 min Dissozative Balance 7.8 HZ Schumann with Subliminal Expand Your Consciousn

I think with most of these new technologies & making music to work with it, takes a lot of skill & time to get it right, also not everyone.s brain works the same, a musicians brain pattern will be very different to someone doing another job. a musician may not find the drop as disturbing as another. I would love to utilise brainwave tracks I have owned for years but the editor is just not recognising my library, plus I am not the type to sit messing around with the stuff, I just enjoy listening to new mind stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    At what time?
    At 15:10 +/- a second or two.

Blog Entries

Verified. Maybe someone with MWS can fix this?
    -Andy.

Thread Information