Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some more Kasina Sessions

Blog Entries

Default Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Hi Lionheart,
    It sounds like to me that you are putting the .zip file on the Kasina Card. You need to decompress the zip archive first. Here is Microsoft's help file on compressing and uncompressing archives for Windows 7. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-7

Also, you don't have to put the files in the KBS folder. That one is there for files with the .kbs extension... like the L#3 one. These are mp3s with SpectraStrobe, so you could put them in the SpectraStrobe folder. Maybe first make a new folder on the Memory Card called Downloaded (or whatever you want). Then drag the mp3 files in there. That way you will know what is 'factory' content and what is 'downloaded' content.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Hi Lionheart
    I guess you used the .mws file you need the .mp3 file from my ftp. or from the Soundcloud Thalassa1 or Mindplace site. https://soundcloud.com/thalassa1/psy...-journey-theta

Esthy

Blog Entries

Yes, Esthy you must be right because he said that he could use Andy's files which are zips. So he must have downloaded some of your MindWorkstation files. Aren't all the file formats fun?

We are considering different solutions for mp3 file sharing outside of SoundCloud which is the preferred way. But I know that SC places limitations on the amount you can upload without paying them. And meditation sessions are long..

I cannot reach your ftp either for some reason. I will try again later tonight.

Thank you so much for your patience and participation, Esthy.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Lightbulb Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Hi Lionheart,

I was also having the same problem as you with Thalassas sessions:

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Thalassa, I inserted my Kasina Memory Card and put this file download in the KBS section, buy when I hook my Kasina back up, this Session isn't there. What am I doing wrong? I first unzipped the file, then put it in the KBS subsection just underneath my L#3 Session. The other Sessions work fine, but yours doesn't show at all on my Kasina.

When I put my Kasina Memory card back into my computer I saw your downloaded session was still there, but it was just a plain while file folder, whereas the other downloads are active. I apologize for my computer illiterate lingo.
    I didn?t put it into the KBS folder, but into a sub-folder of the SpectraStrobe folder of course - but I didn?t see the files on my KASINA either - although they were on the SD card.

The reason for this problem was, that the files were for some reason being recognized as "archive" files. Simply go ahead, put the SD Card into your computer and have a look at Thalassas files, by right-clicking them and then selecting "Properties":

file_properties.jpg

Uncheck "Archive" and confirm with ok - then you should also see the files on your KASINA.
    If you have organized Thalassas files in a specific folder, please make sure that this folder is not being recognized as an "Archive" folder either - otherwise the whole folder (and of course all the files in there) won?t show up on your KASINA either. So make sure to have a look at the properties of the folder as well.

@ Thalassa: I think you have done a nice job with some of these sessions. I did the Kamasutra Experience yesterday ... and it really beamed me away. Also it has some nice visuals. It seems as if you are climbing up the learning curve for MWS with every session you make.
    - Surfing on the brainwaves -

Hy Andy.
    Thank you so much !
    The new threads are on I will write the Descriptions as soon as I have some tome left.
    You can also get the files from Dropbox zipped already sent you an invite

Blog Entries

All the files have been attached to the appropriate threads.

I'll close this thread so the discussion of these great contributions can be continued in the new threads.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information