Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some more Kasina Sessions

Default Some more Kasina Sessions

I have put my Kasina Sessions I created till now together on my Ftp so you can get them there :
    ftp://esthy.ch

User: web302f6
    Pass: Mindplace-1

by clicking leftmouse you can stream them or save them by clicking rightmouse and save target.
    If it does not work use filezilla to download
    https://filezilla-project.org/

Esthy
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-18-2014 at 04:38 AM.

2. Default Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Hi Thalassa,
    thank you very much for this! By the way, do you speek german? My english is not so good.
    I like that one very much: Fibromyalgie- Chronic Pain!
    Wie hast du die SpectraScope - Einstellungen gemacht? Woher hast du das know how?
    LG

Default Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Thank you. Will try them out...

4. Default Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Hi Thalassa,
    Thank you very much for the files, nice work. I love the choice of music and effects produced by the lights.

5. Default Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Hi Thalassa
    Guitar and ocean does not work but everything else works fine. Again thank you for the excellent work I'm having a lot of fun to listen to this music!

Hi Karmax
    Happy you like it.I will have a look at whats wrong with the GO file.In about 15 minutes the repaired file should be online.
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-18-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Added a new Spectrastrobe Session called "Psychedelic Journey Theta Delta Spectrastrobe " to my FTP (User: web302f6 Pass: Mindplace-1)and to Soundcloud (See tracklist of Thalassa1).The mp3 file will be online in about 30 minutes.
    This is a experimental Psychedelic session with somwhat unusual entrainment and I would be happy to hear from you how you experienced it and how it feels. (critics are welcome)!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-20-2014 at 10:35 AM.

8. Default Re: Some more Kasina Sessions

Hi Thalassa
    I listened to a lot of music you put on the forum, and no doubt this is the best relaxation music that I had the chance to hear until now! I recommend it to everyone and once again a big thank you!

Karmax

Blog Entries

I will test some uploads of these sessions here.

Ok, It seems to work, even with the big 65MB file.
    You should also be able to upload them yourself to the forum, but if it's not working for you, I can upload all of your Sessions, Esthy.

We should put them one file per thread, though, so that each can be described and discussed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Added a new Spectrastrobe Session called "Psychedelic Journey Theta Delta Spectrastrobe " to my FTP (User: web302f6 Pass: Mindplace-1)and to Soundcloud (See tracklist of Thalassa1).The mp3 file will be online in about 30 minutes.
    This is a experimental Psychedelic session with somwhat unusual entrainment and I would be happy to hear from you how you experienced it and how it feels. (critics are welcome)!
    Thalassa, I inserted my Kasina Memory Card and put this file download in the KBS section, buy when I hook my Kasina back up, this Session isn't there. What am I doing wrong? I first unzipped the file, then put it in the KBS subsection just underneath my L#3 Session. The other Sessions work fine, but yours doesn't show at all on my Kasina.

When I put my Kasina Memory card back into my computer I saw your downloaded session was still there, but it was just a plain while file folder, whereas the other downloads are active. I apologize for my computer illiterate lingo.

Neurosis's "Dream Recall" session downloaded with no problem though.

I also just downloaded Andy's 2 Sessions with no problem as well.

Thanks a lot for these new Sessions. Is there any more info that goes with them, anything to try while using them?
    Last edited by Lionheart; 01-22-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Thread Information