Thread: My L#3 Session

Lionheart Guest

Default My L#3 Session

Here is a copy of my L#3 Session. I initially had it on my Laxman, but thanks, to Neuroasis, it is on the Kasina download as well. The Session is 30 minutes long.

He made different versions. One with Binaural Beats, one with Isochronic Tones and the last one soundless. I am going to use that one to find a good instrumental background for that I have on a separate MP3, then I will use the Kasina audio link on it.

I would love to hear you reviews of it.

I use AVS solely for NP (Non Physical) exploration. Another term for that is Astral Projection. But I experiment often with the visuals of the lights/patterns as well. Example of this would be, I have a section of the Session that stays on a solid whites screen for awhile. While the white screen is there I will reach out with my "Etheric/NP hands an either part the scene (like one does with a curtain) or I will just start writing letters/symbols on that white screen in front of me. If I am enjoying a Hypnagogic visual, I will totally engross my focus into it.

Try to interact with your visuals. You will find this will add a new depth to your AVS experience.

Have fun it, see what you can see!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lionheart; 01-12-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Default Re: My L#3 Session

Very cool. Will check it out this weekend..

Thanks guys for doing this.

3. Default Re: My L#3 Session

Ran this session today on my lunch break, less then ideal conditions, but I enjoyed it very much.

I am still pretty new to the AVS experience, but it led me to a nice trance state, with moments of almost locking into some nice hypnagogic visuals, but not quite. Likely because of the less then ideal conditions, although I feel like in general I am still getting used to letting go with a session running.

I am curious what Color Set light setting on the Kasina you like to use with this session Lionheart, and the brightness level you run at? If you are still around these parts that is

I think I might open this up in the KBS editor and make myself an extended version.

4. Default Re: My L#3 Session

I really enjoyed this. A very good attempt at simulating the Lucia and a great visualisation session in its own right. I got to try the Lucia No. 3 on the weekend and it was quite impressive but all the New Age woo attached was embarrassing. Also, they were charging $20 (Australian) for 10 minutes! I'd love to try the MELS to see how it compares. But in the meatime I am very happy with my Kasina

Is there a way to export KBS to a sound file? I wouldn't mind trying this overlaid on some music or drone.

5. Default Re: My L#3 Session

Liked this one as well. Ran it through the Kasina with a rain track going through via the audio AUX. Lot's of funky patterns all the way through, except for the end where I think I nodded off for a minute .

Thread Information