Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coverting Session for Kasina

Lionheart Guest

Default Coverting Session for Kasina

Hello Scott, Craig and the gang. I wrote a program I named L#3 on the Laxman. I sent it to a member named Doc Sky over at the AstralPulse.com that owns a Procyon and the Laxman. In his post there he says he converted my Laxman file over to his Procyon. Does his text link download mean anything to you? His post is on page 12 at the top of the page, if this link does not go directly there.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...36015.275.html

I have not written any programs on Neurprogrammer or Sound Cloud at all, so I don't know what format he used. But I do wish to convert this to my Kasina.

Thank You!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Coverting Session for Kasina

Hi Lionheart,
    I've downloaded it and will look at it. Now keep in mind that the Kasina SpectraStrobe format would require Mind Workstation to recreate the session, at least right now. Have you looked at my free editor for the Kasina Basic Session format that is included on the SD card. It is really easy to use.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Hey Lionheart,
    I remember this now.. this session as posted at AstralPulse is not recognized by the Procyon or Procyon editor as a valid session. Here is a discussion on it. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ghlight=astral

Could you contact the person who converted it and have the place the Procyon PRW in a zip archive and email it to you.. then you can upload it here. As it is I can't see the settings and I don't have time to try to troubleshoot why. But if you can get the original conversion, then I will look at it.

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Lionheart Guest

I have tried to contact him. He hasn't logged on for awhile now at our Forum and is not answering my email request.

I have taken a good look at the free editor for the Kasina and shall attempt to convert my old L#3 program to the best of my ability using it. It confused me at first because there are some many more options than the Laxedit has. Like individual light settings and things like that.

Wish me luck, lol!

I wish you luck Lionheart.. I would love to have this session on the Kasina.. Craig seems really good at creating sessions.. Maybe you could pick his brain..

Good luck and keep us posted..

Blog Entries

The problem is not creating the session... it is that the session is corrupted as posted in Procyon format on AstralPulse. It will not open in the Procyon editor, so we don't have any idea what the frequencies are. Send a frequency list or even the Laxman session..

Blog Entries

Lionheart sent me the Lax file so I will convert it...

Lionheart Guest

I just wanted to say a heartfelt Thank You to Scott here.

I have never received such prompt replies and fantastic support for any product I have owned in all of my life before today. Scott you are welcomed to share that program here with everyone.

Thanks again!

Hi Scott, I tried to look for the L#3 converted file, no luck; can you guide me where is located?
    Thank you!
    Vali

Hi, Vvia-- Scott has disappeared without a trace, hopefully he's still alive out there, somewhere... he surely made valuable contributions to our Forums over the years, and had been working on a new device design for us before disappearing. For the time being, the Mind Workstation software is the primary method for creating sessions, unless you love to tinker with handmade software; in that case, Craig Tice's various offerings can be useful.

-Robert

Thread Information