Thread: Buying the Kasina from other sellers?

Question Buying the Kasina from other sellers?

I have noticed the Kasina for sell on several sites... Are there any unauthorized sites we should not purchase from??? I found one site that is having a New Year 14% off sale on all orders over $299 and I would like to purchase my Kasina from there..

Just making sure warranty will be honored..

Blog Entries

Default Re: Buying the Kasina from other sellers?

I don't know that there are any "unauthorized" dealers out there, but typically we expect the dealer to be your first contact should there be any problem with your order. They should be able to deal with any shipping issues, problems with the order, missing parts or damage to the order, that sort of thing. Some dealers offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee which protects you should you decide that the product is simply not for you. Ordering directly from MindPlace gives you this guarantee, so check that your dealer does as well.

Mindplace deals directly with the customer for support other than problems listed above, via this forum and also through contacting us directly from our support site (http://www.mindplacesupport.com), for the life of the product.
    The warranty period is based on the purchase date of the product, as long as it was new when purchased.

Hopefully that helps, if you have any other questions, fire away!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Buying the Kasina from other sellers?

Thanks for the fast reply..

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I don't know that there are any "unauthorized" dealers out there, but typically we expect the dealer to be your first contact should there be any problem with your order. They should be able to deal with any shipping issues, problems with the order, missing parts or damage to the order, that sort of thing. Some dealers offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee which protects you should you decide that the product is simply not for you. Ordering directly from MindPlace gives you this guarantee, so check that your dealer does as well.

Mindplace deals directly with the customer for support other than problems listed above, via this forum and also through contacting us directly from our support site (http://www.mindplacesupport.com), for the life of the product.
    The warranty period is based on the purchase date of the product, as long as it was new when purchased.

Hopefully that helps, if you have any other questions, fire away!

Thread Information