Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mind Workstation Update with Enhanced Kasina Supoort

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mind Workstation Update with Enhanced Kasina Supoort

Hi Thalassa,
    You had some extra nodes in the beginning of your tone track that was very quickly fading up from 0hz.. this was causing the click. I had to zoom in to 3000% to see it. Here is a fixed session.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Wow took you what 2 minutes ? Your a Genius!!!Would have taken me hours to find out.
    Thank you so much
    Esthy

Blog Entries

Nah, I just have run into something like that before

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Hey Thalassa,
    I wonder if when you were working on your session you used the Scale Session and Content Tool in Mind Workstation to change the length of your session? The reason that I ask is because I just got a large click at the beginning of a session I was working on similar to what your session was like. It actually pushed some of the nodes at the beginning too close together and this caused the click. I think this might be a bug or at least is not intended behavior.

Anyway if this is how you got your click then let me know and I can report the bug to Transparent.

Scott

Hi Scott
    I'm not quiet shure but I think so but I only used scaling for the Music-file not for tones or Entrainment that I^m shure.Is there a log file where I can find out.
    Actually I also get the message from time to time Something like: "an error has occured and the program has to be closed (pretty annoing cause all the unsaved parameters are gone) , but did not yet find out what causes it.maybe there is something in the errorlog.
    Most of the errorlog-errors are caused due files missing in the specific folder but this did not force the breakdown of the program and all this numbers are "chinese" to me but maybe you will find something
    Esthy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-08-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Hi Scott
    Just was listening to your beautyful music on soundcloud.Would you allow me to use it for my Kasina Sessions?
    Esthy

7. Default Re: Mind Workstation Update with Enhanced Kasina Supoort

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Hi Scott
    I'm not quiet shure but I think so but I only used scaling for the Music-file not for tones or Entrainment that I^m shure.Is there a log file where I can find out.
    Actually I also get the message from time to time Something like: "an error has occured and the program has to be closed (pretty annoing cause all the unsaved parameters are gone) , but did not yet find out what causes it.maybe there is something in the errorlog.
    Most of the errorlog-errors are caused due files missing in the specific folder but this did not force the breakdown of the program and all this numbers are "chinese" to me but maybe you will find something
    Esthy
    Open a support ticket here http://www.transparentcorp.com/support/tickets/open.php, and I will fix you up.

Thread Information