Thread: List of Sirius Sessions that are in the Kasina?

1. Default List of Sirius Sessions that are in the Kasina?

Could I get a list of the Sirius Sessions that are inside the Kasina?

Blog Entries

Default Re: List of Sirius Sessions that are in the Kasina?

They are in the original order. I have extracted the descriptions from the Sirius manual and saved them as an 'article' and also a PDF attached to the article.

http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...S-Session-List
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks again, Scott.

I was trying to figure out what each session was for, and your article cleared it up for me. I presumed these would be more basic and ideal for learning how to create sessions. I tried to open one of the Sirius sessions today, but in the KBS Editor, it does not appear that you can edit and play changes on the fly like you can with Mind Workstation. Therefore, how hard would it be to convert those files to tinker with in Mind Workstation? I am finding it to be a great help to have an sample SpectraStrobe session whose individual parts can be analyzed to learn how it works.

Blog Entries

It is possible to convert them. I already have the code in my next version of the editor to do so. The only problem is the mix of 'synchronized' and 'alternating' segments, which is a very common feature in the Sirius sessions but not very easy in MWS to do. Creating alternating tracks by themselves is easy but mixing between the 2 settings smoothly is harder than it seems. Working on it.

Also, a version beyond the next release (version 3) of the KBS Editor will have preview by AudioStrobe I think. (in progress... mostly works). As you can tell we are continually working on things behind the scenes.

However, since the Sirius sessions are pretty straight ramps it would probably be a good exercise if you are just learning to recreate the sessions (besides the alternating) in MWS from scratch by looking at the settings in the KBS editor for frequency and making 'nodes' in the MWS entrainment track that match them. The Graph view from the Editor is very similar to how the MWS timeline looks.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Yes, I know what you mean. I tried to plug in the values for one of the sessions into Mind Workstation, and it got too confusing to have multiple nodes at the same point in the timeline (as some of the segments have a duration of 0 sec). I will try omitting them as you suggested; that should make it a lot easier.

Thread Information