Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESP - session?

1. Default Re: ESP - session?

I uploaded content for Kasina sd - card. Do audiostrob description sessions for Kasina? That is what a session for what is intended?
    At what wavelength range each session - alpha, beta, theta?
    Last edited by krosskin; 12-22-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Default Re: ESP - session?

There's a description of each in the English version of the downloadable manual.

Just play the sessions through the Proteus like any AudioStrobe track and it will deal with the lights. For your purposes experimentation with trance-type sessions has a better chance of working than hoping to empirically determine the appropriate brain rhythms.

Cheers,
    Craig

3. Default Re: ESP - session?

Merry Christmas! I still Khotulev ask - what session or Proteus audiostrob or spektraskob kasina Mugut help from good to remember your dreams?

4. Default Re: ESP - session?

Please help me. Say what sessions can
    help is good to remember your dreams? Maybe this is what that session or Proteus audiostrob or spektraskob session?

Blog Entries

One way to use a mind machine to help you to remember your dreams is to make a short sleep session for taking a nap. A session that is say 90 minutes in length. At the beginning it helps you to go to sleep and at the end it delivers Theta frequencies. As you wake up, do not get out of bed immediately but let your mind recall the details of your dream. That is how I do it and it is very effective.

I can make a session for you. Please allow me a couple of days as I have a few other tasks to finish.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: ESP - session?

If you can do this - it will be wonderful. I'll wait

7. Default Re: ESP - session?

Hello I am very uncomfortable to ask. When you can do this session? I'll wait. But I would like to try as soon as possible.

Blog Entries

I'll do it today... so for the delay.. I was working on some issues with Proteus software and some of our glasses.. so I started on it but got distracted by tech issues.. I haven't forgotten about you.. promise.
    Last edited by Andy; 01-06-2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: have to haven't...
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

9. Default Re: ESP - session?

Hello Please forgive me. When you can make a session?
    I wanted to ask - Craig promised that make session for ESP.
    This has already happened?

Hi Krosskin,

I haven't, and never will, write a session for ESP. I have suggested use of alpha/theta type sessions, of which there are many, and I recommend reading "Penetration" by Ingo Swann (easily found as a free PDF).

Cheers,
    Craig

Thread Information