Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESP - session?

1. Default ESP - session?

Hello I want to ask - what Proteus session to be used for the development of extra-sensory perception (ESP), intuition and remote viewing?
    Are there any OFFICIAL session or from users who have made ​​such a session?

Default Re: ESP - session?

Hi,

These are pursuits from the realms of "altered-states", none of which can be consistently or reliably stimulated. AVS is one of the best ways to encourage these states.

There's quite a few ways to achieve the states of consciousness to which these not-entirely-accurate terms apply. I assume you have been doing some study and picked some techniques you wish to develop? AVS stand-alone won't do it - you will have to practice some form of discipline. Again, AVS makes the "discipline" more fun and nudges up the probability of success.

I must stress that what I consider "success" may not be your idea of same - much of what's going on depends on your understanding of the nature of the universe in general and mind in particular.

Let us know where you're at and what you're already doing and maybe some more specific suggestion may be forthcoming. Results will probably arise with some form of alpha/theta session - the actual session that will do depends on you.

There will be some of my sessions available from the SoundCloud for Kasina in due course that have a better-than-average chance of getting you in the zone - although written for SpectraStrobe, the audio is fine on Proteus and will give a decent AudioStrobe display.

Cheers,
    Craig

Blog Entries

I would add to Craig's solid statements that working with a partner or group is almost a prerequisite in these pursuits. You will also want to keep detailed logs and notes of your activities and their results. Using alpha/theta borderline states would be the most universally applicable but it really is a systematic program undertaken over a period of time.

Using your Proteus with a splitter and doing joint sessions with a partner will establish 'resonance' between the two of you and you can alternate roles as sender/receiver. Once again, structured experiments and detailed notes would be most productive. However, the smallest hint of success (maybe few and far between) will establish the validity of your practice and keep you motivated to continue.

There are not as many 'experts' in this area as there probably should be as most people don't 'work' at it consistently... or they have a 'write-off' label for experiences called coincidence. As Craig said AVS would be only one part, but a potentially important one.

Enjoy the ride,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: ESP - session?

Thanks for your answers . I'm Russian but I live in Bulgaria. I do not know very well English - Google translator helps me . I am new in this business - Proteus I bought two weeks ago. Before shopping Proteus two months I worked with BWG - only sound. Also try robert monroe gateway experience. And drives theta meditation Russian psychologist Andrey Patrushev http://www.yugzone.ru/patrushev.htm . The results were mediocre . But then I learned that in order to have that you must earn theta meditation alpha state .
    After that I met by Jose Silva - and it also requires excellent master status
    *alpha .
    Perhaps my classes inconsistent. But I want to achieve results - develop intuition and extrasensory perception and other amazing abilities described Silva and his disciples.
    I already have a little progress - my intuition is manifested even better than before. Some events I know for a few seconds or minutes before they occur. ( Maybe this match ) . but it occurs spontaneously . I want to control it.

Blog Entries

I think the Silva program is good. There is a lot of people that use it to learn. Use the lessons along with Alpha and Theta sessions on your Proteus. It sounds like you are having good results. Keep a journal of your successful experiments.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: ESP - session?

Thanks for your reply. I would still ask - Craig said that would make such a session for Kasina - I do not understand such a session is already or will be then? How to transfer session to Kasina make it work in Proteus?

Blog Entries

You would use the audio from the session as AudioStrobe. Use an mp3 player (iPod) or a smart phone and plug it in the AUX connector.

Hi,

MindPlace has a SoundCloud where many Kasina sessions will be posted. They can be played through the Aux on the Proteus just like an ordinary AudioStrobe track. On the MindPlace support site you can download the contents of the SD card included with the Kasina. There is also a manual with the session details at the back - the English and German versions only.

Material from the relax, meditate or trance groups have the most likelihood of being conventionally useful, that is, using frequencies likely to be helpful. Material from Mind Art - sometimes something just clicks.

The above are all designed for the 2x3-color Kasina, but there is a signal that looks like AudioStrobe, so there will be a decent 1x2-color lightshow on the Proteus. There are also AudioStrobe tracks already available.

And, another thought - have you seen the book "Penetration" by Ingo Swann? He is arguably the most famous remote viewer, involved in all manner of strange doings, most disclosed in the book. It's a rare book, self-published, typewritten, but there's nothing else quite like it on the subject. Easily found as a PDF.

Cheers,
    Craig

9. Default Re: ESP - session?

I know that you can not use Proteus tricolor Points
    listening sessions. But whether they can be used for audistrob sessions?

Blog Entries

Audiostrobe uses only 2 colors. On all machines.. The Kasina has a special way to map the 2 colors of the AudioStrobe signal to display mixes of all 3 color LEDs.

Thread Information