Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Kasina Effect for MUX ?

Default Re: The Kasina Effect for MUX ?

The Free version noise will definitely scramble SS. If that is the case, you should be fine with 1x audio plus 1x instrument tracks plus 2 automation tracks (4 tracks). If you want to expand on that you can create some tracks and mix them down into a single audio file and gradually build up the mixdown as track availability permits. TKE was designed to provide as much as possible without using up tracks. KBE also allows a lot of sounds to be controlled - even without using a track.

Once started the Ref keeps looping - the loop option should be set in the loop player.

Cheers,
    Craig

2. Default Re: The Kasina Effect for MUX ?

THe Kasina Effect is working great! Thank you neuroasis and craig for all your help. I had too many midi chanels on.
    Also in the ref tab i turned loop mode to forward . I am enjoying and exploring TKE and aprreciating what a powerful controllable tool Craig has created!

Blog Entries

That's awesome that you stuck with it and got it all worked out. Now the fun begins!
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Yay!!!

Thank you so much for your work with this. Was the loop set to off? If so I must fix this (it's correct on my last copy here). Anything you think should be changed/clarified in the manual?

The front panel only brings out the most commonly useful controls - if you get bored with the obvious stuff, have a ferret around amongst the components in the deep editor. I think the color coding should make signal flow fairly apparent. Best to leave color oscillators and ref components alone - they are set to match SS standards (change color osc waveforms by all means).

Feel free to modify and expand the presets - it would be great if these too became an exchangeable commodity like sessions - design colortracks for commonly available music, supply the preset minus the music, let the recipient supply their (legal) copy of the audio...

Questions and comments welcome.

Again, I say, YAY!

Cheers,
    Craig

5. Default Re: The Kasina Effect for MUX ?

Hey Craig thank you for all the help ,i am really enjoying TKE ,i checked the downloaded file reference tab and the loop mode was off i have switched the loop mode to forward and things are running good. I am looking forward to creating and sharing presets and sessions. Will extra lightframes be available for the kasina?

Yes, in due course (i.e. when orders for complete sets have been fulfilled) there will be separate GanzFrames available.

I have corrected TKE (my bad) - V4.02 should be available for download from MindPlace soon. Also keep in mind that MuLab is a rapidly evolving product - it's worth stopping by MuTools regularly for the latest version. Updating is a breeze - I love applications that run without installation.

Cheers,
    Craig

The latest TKE, Version 4.02, is available here. It corrects an error in the SpectraStrobe Reference.

Thank you Psymatic for your work with this.

Cheers,
    Craig

8. Default Re: The Kasina Effect for MUX ?

Hey Craig,i have been enjoying TKE it is working great and the live refrence is working on the kasina,i tried to mix down and export a song to the kasina,and it only plays in AS mode but the SS mode is working when i play it in mulab. So how do i transfer a session from mulab to the kasina so the SS mode works? Thank you for all the help.

Blog Entries

What file format are you saving it as? Are you compressing it to mp3 or leaving it as a wav?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Also, it plays AS but not SS then it would seem that the reference signal is not being included in the mixdown.

Thread Information