Thread: Kasina unboxed

Default Kasina unboxed

We received our first batch of Kasinas today, and they are nearly all sold out already... more on the way in about a week. Here's a picture of what's in the box:
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Re: Kasina unboxed

Looks great ! Just placed my order . Happy days ..

Default Re: Kasina unboxed

WOW! Finally an AVS system that doesn't look dated by about 10 or 20 years. It really looks great Robert and I bet it performs even better than it looks. From the looks of it so far I'd say the Kasina is going to give the AVS world a huge wake up call in so many ways leaving the competition feeling like they just got kicked in the Boullions multiple times. All I know is that I am psyched for mine to arrive even more seeing an actual picture of it. I just wish you would of taken the Glasses out of the bag so I could see how they looked but thats OK I'll know 1st hand in a few days. Thanks and congrats Mindplace!

4. Default Re: Kasina unboxed

If you have a look here http://www.mindplace.com/Mindplace-K...&searchSize=12 you can see the glasses and zoom in.
    I bought the Procyon just a few months ago, but the Kasina will definitely be my next mind machine (maybe next year or so)!

Blog Entries

Hello everyone! Thanks for your interest in the Kasina. It has been a long labor of love and we at MindPlace are very excited for enthusiasts to get their hands on it and put it through the paces. It is an amazing and well rounded machine. There are many,many ways to use, enjoy and benefit from this creation. Hopefully sufficient stock will be available soon. In this case, pre-orders are necessary if you want one right away as the production runs are small and demand relatively high.

I have added some more promo pictures here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...Promo-Pictures . More to come.

Happy journeys,
    Scott Hendrickson
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Here are screenshots of the free included editor.. Mac version. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...or-Screenshots
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Kasina promo photos 1:
    Front-Kasina.jpg

I just got my Kasina in today and I so far could not be anymore blown away! I will be doing my own review on it very soon as I become more familiar with it and understand how everything works a little better.

I will say this and give huge kudos to Mindplace because they have totally gone craZy with the packaging making the whole unboxing experience feel like your opening up a product directly from apple. Even the box that it comes in is of the thickest type and when you take the top part of the box off you get the same suction release feel just like when opening an Iphone up. The whole thing so far just reaks top quality and you can tell they really thought out everything and payed attention to the details. There is not a single company out there right now that can even compare and I have many of them. If the competition (IMO now obsolete) decide to step up to the plate to even try and bring their products to this level in the future it will be one heck of a long while because Mindplace has really made an incredible product in a league all its own for sure! Thanks for releasing such an awesome AVS device I look forward to some great times with it.

Blog Entries

Thank you very much VapnRealtor! It is so exciting to finally get the Kasina in the hands of users for them to take it through its paces. We have been sitting on this secret for a long, long time. Please share your experiences and congratulations for being one of the first in the world to visit Kasinastan

Enjoy the journey,
    Scott

Thread Information