Thread: Neuro programmer 3

Post Neuro programmer 3

I would love to add some sessions from neuro programmer.
    How can I import them to my procyon avs?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Neuro programmer 3

Hello and Welcome!

NP3 can create AudioStrobe sessions that you play through the Procyon. You can connect the headphone output of your computer to the Aux input of the Procyon, or copy a .WAV file created by NP3 to a music player like an iPod and then connect the headphone output of your music player to the Aux input of the Procyon while it's in AS (AudioStrobe) mode.

NP3 does not create sessions that can be loaded into the Procyon. Only the Procyon Editor can do that. See the manual for the Procyon and NP3 for further details. The connecting cable is included with the Procyon.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thumbs up Re: Neuro programmer 3

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello and Welcome!

NP3 can create AudioStrobe sessions that you play through the Procyon. You can connect the headphone output of your computer to the Aux input of the Procyon, or copy a .WAV file created by NP3 to a music player like an iPod and then connect the headphone output of your music player to the Aux input of the Procyon while it's in AS (AudioStrobe) mode.

NP3 does not create sessions that can be loaded into the Procyon. Only the Procyon Editor can do that. See the manual for the Procyon and NP3 for further details. The connecting cable is included with the Procyon.
    Thanks for your info Andy,

I am new with this issues so need time to explore every possibility.Will get into it asap. Your info was clear and helpful. Thx again.

Regards Emiel

Thread Information