Thread: How to alternate left/right visual and audio / deleting sessions

1. Default How to alternate left/right visual and audio / deleting sessions

Hello,

I am reading the Procyon Editor documentation and cannot find how to alternate the lights or the sound from left to right...am I missing something?

I would like to alternate the lights and the sound side to side, in sync, and also the sound 180 degrees from the lights.

And, what about deleting sessions stored in the Procyon?

Without deleting the factory loaded sessions?

Thank you.

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to alternate left/right visual and audio / deleting sessions

Hello and welcome!

You can alternate the sound from left to right, but not the lights. The Procyon has control over the individual colours but not left and right separately.

Basically, you can't delete a session directly in the Procyon. How you do it is to upload new sessions and overwrite the ones that are there. To do this you would use Albums.
    See here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...elete-sessions
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: How to alternate left/right visual and audio / deleting sessions

Hi, thank you...some clarification please:

1) can you please put the left/right light alternation on the wish list?

2) How do I alternate the sound left right? I don't see that in the manual...??

3) I already have several sessions loaded in the unit I want to delete. It looks like what I need to do is to clear the unit and reload the factory programs so that 1`-50 match the manual. Is that so? Is there a place I can get the album of the original 50 factory loaded sessions to restore the unit to the original sessions?

4) Or, are the origianl 50 sessions protected and do not get overwritten at any time? It was not clear in the manual...

Thank you.

4. Default Re: How to alternate left/right visual and audio / deleting sessions

OK, I found the factory sessons for download....thank you

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to alternate left/right visual and audio / deleting sessions

Quote Originally Posted by vantojo View Post
    1) can you please put the left/right light alternation on the wish list?
    It's not possible with the current hardware. However, if you get some single-colour Ganzframes, they will map the red channel to one side and the green channel to the other to allow left/right visual alternation.

2) How do I alternate the sound left right? I don't see that in the manual...??
    It's done using the Procyon Editor, available here. Please make sure you download and refer to the Editor Manual as well.

3) I already have several sessions loaded in the unit I want to delete. It looks like what I need to do is to clear the unit and reload the factory programs so that 1`-50 match the manual. Is that so? Is there a place I can get the album of the original 50 factory loaded sessions to restore the unit to the original sessions?

4) Or, are the origianl 50 sessions protected and do not get overwritten at any time? It was not clear in the manual...
    You upload the factory album to the Procyon, selecting overwrite rather than append.

Thank you.
    You're welcome! Ask away if you run into any trouble.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information