Thread: The rapist of the mind...

Default The rapist of the mind...

Hi guys,

as an NLP Trainer (Certified by John Grinder) and TM practitioner with 20 years of practice, I'm all interested in mind hacking. Meditational, New Code Games, medication, technical stuff, you name it. And so as today I happened to get into a state of deep unfocusedness, also known as procrastrination, to see a video which talked about neurofeedback. Google made me find NeuroSky mobile, and from there I found a software called Home of attention.

Any experiences with that? Such as

-> What's it all about? Does it really work?
    -> Does it work on Mac as well?
    -> Seems to come with a dongle - any experiences in making backups of that?

Thanks!

eM

Blog Entries

Default Re: The rapist of the mind...

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    Hi guys,

as an NLP Trainer (Certified by John Grinder) and TM practitioner with 20 years of practice, I'm all interested in mind hacking. Meditational, New Code Games, medication, technical stuff, you name it.
    Welcome, eM!

-> What's it all about? Does it really work?
    Don't know, never heard of it!

-> Does it work on Mac as well?
    Their website says "Designed for interface with mobile devices (iOS and Android) and desktop (Win and Mac)"

-> Seems to come with a dongle - any experiences in making backups of that?
    Sounds like they use that for copy protection, so I'm sure they've made it as difficult as possible to copy.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: The rapist of the mind...

Please use your NLP abilities for good. We have enough mind control going on out there.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The rapist of the mind...

If you read in depth you will find that the intention of this site and our technology is personal enrichment and mind expansion. Other venues can dabble in the various nefarious situations that may or may not occur.

What a weird thread title this was anyway. Home of Attention and the Neurosky technologies are neurofeedback hardware and software. Simple and friendly ones at that.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: The rapist of the mind...

Yes Scott, I totally understand that the mind place software and technology is for mind expansion. I highly respect the mindplace technology, it seems great. I was just referring to the OP's "training in NLP." I was suggesting to him that he should use his personal NLP abilities for good.

Thread Information