Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

Default Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

I was wondering whether there are any suggested sessions, or indeed broad frequencies, for issues of the mind such as depression?

I have had a quick web search on this but haven't pinned down a definitive answer.

Thanks!

H. Ghoul

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

Hello Mr. Ghoul!

Here's what Marisa had to say about the subject!

-Andy.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi Ghoul,

If you haven't already done so, download the free trial of Neuroprogrammer from Transparent Corp - pretty much everything with a decent factual basis regarding depression protocols will be found in the supplied sessions and accompanying documentation.

Cheers,
    Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello Mr. Ghoul!

Here's what Marisa had to say about the subject!

-Andy.
    Hi Andy - many thanks for this - plenty for me to study here. At a glance, pleased to see I'm on the right lines as was using the energy sessions this evening before seeing the post. Will try the others too.

Also interested in the explanation of how antidepressant medication works; they don't sound quite so scary have learned that.

I'll read the post in detail and will be sure to try out Marisa's recommendations.

Thanks again,

GHOUL

Hi Craig,

Thanks for this - looks absolutely fascinating. I'm going to have a read through the information and then will likely download the free trial.

All the best,

GHOUL

6. Default Re: Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

What do you use for treating it? I am using Kratom, it is as a pain reliever. It really helps me a lot, What about you? I use different types to make my life happier, but I think it really depends from store and quality. For example, I use kratom from wekratom.com and it is good for my psychical health. Better try to get advice from guys who use the as you do or consult with the seller, I think they will help you with it as did for me. I am using best kratom and the quality is really on the highest level. It helps me to be calm and support all this stress.
    Last edited by Sebastrue; 06-30-2020 at 08:38 AM.

7. Default Re: Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

I heard that there are different courses for people with this disease.

8. Default Re: Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

It seems to me that before choosing a treatment you need to be sure of exactly what the problem is: emotional burnout from the high rhythm of life or a hormonal failure. The treatment method depends on it.

9. Default Re: Sessions, or generic frequencies, for depression?

Yeah there are different mental health problems so when you are choosing the treatments you need to know what is going on with you. I personally have tried a lot of different things to help me fight my depression from going to therapy to art classes to medication to whatever you can imagine. Some of does help and i think that what is important in most cases is finding the right combination for you. For example therapy never really helped me because I really do no like to share. Standard medication made me feel really strange and spaces out so I never really liked taking it but my symptoms were fairly severe that I understood that I needed help. I talked with some of my doctors and they suggested I try kratom. I was kind of skeptical at first but after a lot of research and actually talking to some people who have tried kratom in the past I decided to give it a go. I settled on red veined borneo kratom since it seemed like a lot of people have been using it and had some really good things to say about it. I have been using it and it really did help me. I felt less depressed and less anxious so if you are willing to try something unconventional you can give it a go.
    Last edited by snake26; 11-30-2020 at 07:52 AM.

The key is finding the root of the problem and fixing that rather than treating symptoms.

Thread Information