4 and a half years ago I had a brain haemorrhage, I have 2 aneurysms the one which erupted was repaired with a clip after 8 hrs surgery and the other was coiled, so thankfully they are both sorted. I am incredibly fortunate that my only side effects are I am incredibly forgetful, I tire easily, if I don't get a good nights sleep I am rendered useless for a coupe of days sometimes a week, my head becomes painful and I feel like I've been smoking something I shouldn't have...
Anyway I discovered the Procyon and OMGoodness I cannot believe the difference i have felt in the past 2 weeks. I have had 2 nights where I haven't slept, I've woken with a head from hell, I took the usual paracetamol, which doesn't really help that much and then i put on my glasses and headphones. I used the program which says great if you haven't had much sleep ( sorry I can't remember which number that is!) at the start of the program it isn't pleasant, the first 5 mins in hard on my head but I stuck with it and then WOW. I have managed to get on with my day without any real problems, it's awesome.. I use an energy program every morning, which one depends on how much sleep I've had, I can't believe the difference.
I could ramble on and on about how brilliant this machine is,

i love also that I can dim the lights, I find my eyes can be sensitive to bright lights at times so that is another awesome thing..

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for this brilliant mind machine, I simply love it.