Thread: New User

Default New User

Hello!

Yesterday received my Procyon, I am so excited about it.
    At 1st I tested one of relaxation sessions, it worked perfectly for me, I felt calm and great after long working day!
    Today I tried Visualization session, it was mind kicking, I could achieve experience that I haven't had anytime before in my life- now I understand that I can achieve brand new state of my mind and body only need to work and study on it.

One question:
    When I was having relaxation session I noticed that I hear little sound like "tick" when sound, from session, was changing tempo or range. Should it be so?
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: New User

Hello and Welcome!

Try pressing the bottom 2 buttons on the Procyon together when a SESsion is playing to turn off the LED display on the Procyon console and see if that helps.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello and Welcome!

Try pressing the bottom 2 buttons on the Procyon together when a SESsion is playing to turn off the LED display on the Procyon console and see if that helps.
    Thank you, Andy, for replay!

I tried to turn off display, but no results, I still get some ticking.
    It is not loud, but sometimes it gets quite annoying when traying to relax.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries

That's not normal.
    Are you running on batteries or USB power?
    What OS version is on the Procyon (the number that comes up on the display when you first power it on)?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

That's not normal.
    Are you running on batteries or USB power?
    What OS version is on the Procyon (the number that comes up on the display when you first power it on)?
    -Andy.

I am running it in both ways with batteries and also connected with USB. In both ways I have ticking. OS- 2.1.6.
    Yesterday I start experiments with session editor, I wanted to reload sessions in my Procyon.
    I opened one of downloaded standard session and pressed "Run Segment", I noticed that ticking is between switching from one segment to another. After that I start experiments with session setup and I discover that ticking is for those segments which have on "Sound Modulation": Blue ; Blue or Green ; Green, if I set them to None than ticking is gone.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries

Interesting. I've never heard of anyone mentioning a "ticking" sound with the Procyon.

Perhaps for your purposes, it would make sense to modify the sessions to eliminate the sound modulation if the ticking is a problem for you.
    -Andy.

Thread Information