Thread: overcome trauma

1. Default overcome trauma

I just purchased a Procyon mind machine. It has not arrived yet but I'm trying to find answers on the following questions.The reason I bought it is that I want to tackle an early childhood trauma. I would like to know if anyone has ever used this device for this purpose. More specific, what program would I use, and how often. Do I use the same program for some time, or do I change between frequencies and colors, use different kinds of music etcetera.

Blog Entries

Default Re: overcome trauma

Hello and Welcome!

I don't have a specific answer for you, but perhaps this thread will be of some help?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: overcome trauma

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello and Welcome!

I don't have a specific answer for you, but perhaps this thread will be of some help?
    Well yes, it did. A very interesting thread. Thank you very much!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zandkristal View Post
    Well yes, it did. A very interesting thread. Thank you very much!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Hi Zandkristal,

Quote Originally Posted by Zandkristal View Post
    I just purchased a Procyon mind machine. It has not arrived yet but I'm trying to find answers on the following questions.The reason I bought it is that I want to tackle an early childhood trauma. I would like to know if anyone has ever used this device for this purpose. More specific, what program would I use, and how often. Do I use the same program for some time, or do I change between frequencies and colors, use different kinds of music etcetera.
    Theta programs can bring childhood memories to surface which may be a good thing if you are prepared or able to deal with that memory. There is no program that will help you deal with this trauma as it's something that needs to be worked through. I would recommend finding a good NLP Master Practitioner that has experience in trauma work. There are some NLP techniques that are powerful for this sort of thing and while you can read about them, you can't work them on your own.

I hope that answers your question.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: overcome trauma

I have had help for many years, it seems we're not able to get to the real problem.
    Since I've been using deep meditation sessions on the Procyon some things happened. It feels very natural, but nonetheless they are extraordinary. We have this life to sort things out, and it can't happen in a week. Step by step.
    Thanx for your advice.

Thread Information