Thread: Length of default sessions

1. Default Length of default sessions

Some time ago I re-organized my Procyon so I also re-sent the factory sessions to it (I downloaded them from the site) because I wanted to change the order of the additional sessions. All seemed to be well, but today I noticed that the length of some sessions is not the same as the length listed in the manual. For example Kaleidoscopic Mind (session #48) is 15 instead of 20 minutes, and Pyromania (#49) is 20 instead of 30 minutes... (I also double-checked those files in the Procyon editor, and they are indeed 15 and 20 minutes long instead of 20 and 30. There are probably other sessions I have not noticed yet.)
    I noticed because I was listening to a 17-minute healing sounds session/music file and I was using #48 in order to see the light of the goggles (the music file was not audiostrobe, so it had no light) when the Procyon session stopped before the end of the music file...
    By the way, it is really nice to use the Procyon sessions to accompany healing sounds that have no light (not audiostrobe)!!

EDIT: OK, I checked... Apart from the two already mentioned sessions, Athletic Warm-Up is 15 instead of 17 minutes. I didn't check the sessions that have their length in their name... I would just be curious to know if it is a misprint in the manual with the length of these particular sessions? Or are some of the factory sessions one can download a bit different from the ones the Procyon currently comes with?

Thanks for letting me know!
    Last edited by HighVisions; 04-18-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Length of default sessions

The Factory Session file that's available here is now fixed with only the factory sessions, in the proper order in the album.
    The album is also renamed to !FACTORY SESSIONS ALBUM so it will sit at the top of an alphabetically ordered list.

The extra sessions were removed and are attached here for anyone that would like them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Length of default sessions

I will have a look at the new zip files, thanks.

4. Default Re: Length of default sessions

I downloaded and uploaded the factory sessions to my Procyon. Looked at the Pyromania file. The length of the program is 20 minutes, not 30. I believe the manual is in error.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Length of default sessions

Quote Originally Posted by smurrish View Post
    I downloaded and uploaded the factory sessions to my Procyon. Looked at the Pyromania file. The length of the program is 20 minutes, not 30. I believe the manual is in error.
    I just checked this myself and I concur. Manual says 30 minutes, the actual length is 20.

We'll see if we can get that error fixed in the next printing of the manual. Thank you for checking!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: Length of default sessions

Please check the other similar sessions. I believe there are one or two others that have incorrect times in the "Mind-Art" section.

I have not noticed incorrect times in other sessions so far, but I have not gone looking session-by-session in editor to make sure.

Thread Information