Thread: Procyon's perfection

Default Procyon's perfection

Good day, everybody. I just have got my Procyon 2-day. Tried it. I really like the thing. Sure, there are shortcomings, but in a wake of my topmost positive impression i will not share the downsides of Procyon now. I'll wait. This unit is manufactured better. It is neatier than Proteus. Effect-wise i feel that having Procon would boost inner unexplored capabilities of any person quicker than any AVS device on a market. Right on, Mindplace!!! And thank you.
    Max Danilushkin

Blog Entries

Default Re: Procyon's perfection

Thanks Max,

It's always enjoyable to read some good responses to the products. We are always endeavoring to make our products better.

M.

Agreed, I have had the Procyon for over 2 weeks now and it doesn't fail to amaze. I can't wait for the new downloadable sessions and compatibility with eeg!

Blog Entries

Hi Gordon,

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Agreed, I have had the Procyon for over 2 weeks now and it doesn't fail to amaze. I can't wait for the new down loadable sessions and compatibility with EEG!
    I'm so glad that you are enjoying the Procyon. There is nothing more inspiring to a creator of a product, than to hear about someone enjoying it. You know, these guys make these machines because of the technology and the thrill of the "wow" experience.

I'm really looking foward to the EEG LS machine also.

Thank you for your kind words.

M.

Thread Information