Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Other compatible software? ...

1. Default Re: Other compatible software? ...

I would like to know whether it solved the problem of compatibility Thoughstream and VIM LABS Light - I really want to try it. If you can explain how to do it?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Other compatible software? ...

Quote Originally Posted by krosskin View Post
    I would like to know whether it solved the problem of compatibility Thoughstream and VIM LABS Light - I really want to try it. If you can explain how to do it?
    You would need to check with Verim to find out if they support the ThoughtStream yet.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

There is a version of VERIM which is compatible with the ThoughtStream--please contact them directly for more information.

-Robert

Blog Entries

You probably know but NeuroProgrammer and Mind Workstation support the Thoughtstream.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: Other compatible software? ...

And what version of Neuro-Programmer supports Thugntstream? - Just on my old laptop, there Neuro-Programmer 2

Blog Entries

Neuro Programmer 3 definitely does with its BioOptimization feature.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

7. Default Re: Other compatible software? ...

Unfortunately I only have 2 neuro programmer - I downloaded a trial version of neuro programmer 3 and mind workstation - but I do not know how to enable them function biofeedback. It is possible that in the trial version is no such option?

Blog Entries

In NP3 it is called BioOptimization. You use the BioOptimization Settings in the Settings menu. In MWS there are wizards under the Biofeedback menu.

9. Default Re: Other compatible software? ...

The trial version of MWS this feature is disabled - I'd like to try before you buy. In NP3 I include in Function BioOptimization but how to enable session? Or I do not understand something?

Blog Entries

I understand you wanting to preview these features. It has been so long since I did the trial version I don't remember what is enabled and not. I do assure you though that the biofeedback features and Mind Workstation in general are very powerful. You can assign biofeedback to control almost anything. I use the ThoughtStream in conjunction with Mind Workstation to relax a certain percentage from my starting point (200% usually) before delivering deeper entrainment frequencies or affirmations. I get feedback on my ongoing state with the pitch or speed of the entrainment track based on the TS reading. If my biofeedback gets lower then the entrainment frequency gets lower. These are examples.

In MWS and NP3 the BioOptimization features are automatic optimizers for sessions. You don't do anything but set the state change to watch (relaxation, activation) and every time you play back a session it tries out different frequencies to discover what effects you the most. It is powerful but subtle and takes several sessions to build a strong picture of settings that work best.

Hope this helps.

Thread Information