Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Answering questions subconciously

Blog Entries

Default Answering questions subconciously

Tell me some examples of what you would like to do with the ThoughtStream biofeedback data and I will share what I know on how to achieve it and see which software fits.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

2. Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

I want to use as a means of dialogue ThoughtStream (answer the question) with the subconscious. Perhaps that negative and positive as that delivery has to be reflected in the chart.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

You can certainly do that with the included Thoughtstream graph. You just want a very fast update period with little jitter reduction so you can see the changes.

The best method is to meditate for a period and let the graph stabilize then pose a series of questions to yourself like a polygraph technician would do. And keep asking the same question in different ways.

Actually formulating the question to get an accurate response, that is the question is not leading or ambiguous or impossible to answer.

You could have a stop watch timer (smartphone app for instance) that marks the time that the questions are asked so you can compare them against the graph.

Using the console stand alone you probably would not get a big enough 'spike' one way or the other for it to register. But maybe.

With MWS you could map a light color for yes and a light color for no as an example. Or change the pan location of the sound, left for no, right for yes. There are a lot of possibilities.

Still I think you can get started with the included software and have good results.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

I would like to schedule that was more detailed and at the same time larger that it had been possible to notice even minor splashes. - As in the screenshots in the manual of the program or in the screenshot VERIM Lingt - just now, even if I do the most sensitive nastroyui as you wrote still very small details in the map

Blog Entries

Please share screenshots of one of your graphs and settings.

6. Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

It so.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

This is the right schedule? Or I do something wrong?

Blog Entries

Sorry to keep you waiting. I am actually putting a bit of time into this so I can give more personal research based responses.

9. Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

If it is possible - I would like to receive these tips. I have another question - when is Thoughtstream 6 - 1 levels of sensitivity during the session appear spontaneous second pause after which he again works - is that correct? And the old question - is it possible to get a schedule with much more detail than I have shown in the screenshots? And how many bits must pass through the com port (in my case 3) because over the session for some reason reduced bitrate and schedule slows down

10. Default Re: Answering questions subconciously

I still wanted to ask whether it is possible to connect as that Thoughtstream
    But with such a device (as I understand it is a micro ammeter)?
    http://thoughttechnology.com/index.p...r-temp-2x.html

Thread Information