Thread: Pain Relief

Default Pain Relief

Greetings. I am new to the concepts behind the Procyon, and purchased the unit hoping the default sessions would provide me with any kind of relief from the neuropathic pain from which I suffer. I've done a search in this forum using "pain", but have not yet found anything that addresses my immediate questions. Can anyone recommend either default or custom sessions that may be effective for chronic nerve pain? I find that visually the sessions are completely engrossing and command the entirety of my attention. This results in the absence of perceived pain as my attention is diverted. Of course, once the session is over, the pain experience returns as one would expect. I am very satisfied using the unit for periodic pain relief, but am I failing to use the unit to its capacity? I saw some discussion regarding Delta waves. Of this I know nothing at all. Thank you for anything you may have to offer. Xin

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pain Relief

Hello and welcome!

Here is what Marisa had to say about the topic of pain...
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Pain Relief

Thank you, Andy. This is exactly what I wanted.

I'm afraid being an old dog, my search skills are seriously lacking. Can you point me towards any feedback from those who have experience with their efforts at chronic pain relief?

With all candor, I admit to thinking there must be some element of "snake oil" to this entire process, but desperation does tend to encourage a suspension of disbelief. Having had positive, if temporary, results is quite encouraging and I am hopeful there will be some around here that have found ways to enhance these results.

Xin

Thread Information