Thread: Thanks MindPlace !

Default Thanks MindPlace !

As written about in other threads, I set out to make a transformation and I was always hopeful that my Procyon would help me do that. Well, it did. Say the word and I'll write the small book on the subject in the forum.

What I can say is that I'm a completely different person mind and body than I was a couple of years ago. Now that I've accomplished what I set out to do with my Procyon it's now time to see where it can go from here.

The mind is a powerful tool and a system like the Procyon that can get deep in there is invaluable.

Yes, as I've read MindPlace makes no claims as to the benefits of their systems, but I do, my Procyon has had a huge role in the personal successful positive changes I've made in my life. I'm very excited now to see where I can take it to.

I've spent the last couple of days setting up my computers to do some serious editing. To say I'm excited about the future would be an understatement.

Thanks again MindPlace.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 03-10-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Default Re: Thanks MindPlace !

Steve, thanks much for the kind words! This sort of result is exactly why we have been making and distributing light and sound systems for the past 25 years. Would love to hear more specifics about how you've been using the Procyon as part of your program (I know you've been writing bits about your experiences on the Forum). Looking forward!

-Robert

Awesome Robert, I've decided to do this in parts so I can get it right.

The objective is self perfection. This may sound egotistical but it's just setting the bar high then reaping the rewards of trying to get there. Perfection is an impossibility, nothing is perfect. The goal is to achieve an advanced state of physical and mental fitness. One of the most exciting parts for me is shedding all the worldly burdens of an average daily existence ie not reacting rather presenting an action that is the best one available. Examples would be the end result of being cut off in traffic, having to deal with people lacking in common sense, having a situation not play out in my favor, not judging races creeds or genders (not that I do now), having a solid policy of knowing certain things are out of my hands and not my problem ie politics, corruption, weather, quality of products or services etc, etc.

A little background : I don't drink, smoke, or use drugs, I'm currently in an above average state of physical fitness. This is the platform I begin from which also makes this so exciting. Another individual seeking to improve upon their life may have to quit smoking or drinking or using drugs all of which can take a considerable amount of time and involve many failures before success is achieved.

The obvious benefits of an AVS system are meditation, power naps and sleeping, visualizing a goal or results one wants to achieve not to mention benefiting from existing programs for athletic achievements like from preset sessions in my Procyon.

Of course the Thoughtstream device is highly beneficial as well and an invaluable tool in the quest to achieve specific results whether in compliment to AVS or used on it's own.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 03-13-2013 at 07:47 AM.

Thread Information