Thread: OSX Mountain Lion

1. Default OSX Mountain Lion

Is there Sync and editing Software the Procyon AVS that runs on OSX Mountain Lion?
    Jerry

Blog Entries

Default Re: OSX Mountain Lion

Not yet. We hope to have that in the future.
    You can run the existing Editor on a Mac that has Windows installed via an emulator, like VMware, Parallels, Bootcamp, etc.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: OSX Mountain Lion

Thanks Andy. I do have a win 7 64 bit. I am trying to decipher which driver I need. Seems like an algebra equation to solve. If this, then this. I have the rectangle socket on top for the Gansframe; 2.1.0 but do not remember exactly when I purchased it- before or after right before or after Dec 2010. Would have been around that time.
    I am having to load the driver and editor on my new Win7 computer to load a session one of the users designed and I am finding this a bit more challenging and time consuming that I would have liked. Can you please tell me: Which driver, what .exe I need to download to upload my custom sessions and which editor I need to download. thank you!

Blog Entries

Default Re: OSX Mountain Lion

For a Procyon Rev2 (OS 2.x.x) using the rectangular GanzFrame connection under Win 7 x64, you should follow this thread for installation of the correct driver.

There is only 1 Editor, available here (the "Procyon Editor" link under the "Procyon Driver" link)

Let me know if you have any trouble installing it.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: OSX Mountain Lion

Thank you Andy. I will. Thanks for the excellent support.

Thread Information