Thread: Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection Session

Default Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection Session

Hello, I made a session to help promote lucid dreaming or astral projection. As with my "Chakra Meditation" session again I have used 'A=432' harmonic overtone tuning, and have selected sound frequencies that relate to the 3rd-eye and stomach chakra to aid with the intended purpose of the session.

-The session begins with a 12Hz isochronic tone lasting 1 minute set to a sound frequency intended to activate kundalini through the root chakra.

-The isochronic pulse then drops 12Hz to 4Hz over the next 5 minutes. The session's an hour long, and the remainder of the session is based at a binaural frequency of 4Hz and has a Ganzfield effect set to the color relating to the 3rd-eye(indigo).

-Every 9 minutes I have interspersed brief(5 second) periods of isochronic tones at 15Hz, along with yellow strobing lights and sound frequency intended to help activate the stomach chakra which is related to astral travel. The brief 15Hz interludes are intended to trigger conscious awareness during the either sleep or deep trance trance states that should be promoted by the 4Hz portions of the session.

-Keep the volume low or risk being startled rather than alerted by the 15Hz bursts of isochronic tones dispersed throughout the session.

Feedback appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by J-77; 02-07-2013 at 03:46 PM.

2. Default Re: Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection Session

Hi,
    I would love to try that out. I've never done anything with the Procyon besides use presets, so I don't know how to do anything ; I mean I'm completely useless , so where are there instructions for loading the session onto my unit ?
    Thanks,
    Dar

(and maybe a program to unzip it ? ... seriously, I am computer dysfunctional )

Quote Originally Posted by J-77 View Post
    Hello, I made a session to help promote lucid dreaming or astral projection. As with my "Chakra Meditation" session again I have used 'A=432' harmonic overtone tuning, and have selected sound frequencies that relate to the 3rd-eye and stomach chakra to aid with the intended purpose of the session.

-The session begins with a 12Hz isochronic tone lasting 1 minute set to a sound frequency intended to activate kundalini through the root chakra.

-The isochronic pulse then drops 12Hz to 4Hz over the next 5 minutes. The session's an hour long, and the remainder of the session is based at a binaural frequency of 4Hz and has a Ganzfield effect set to the color relating to the 3rd-eye(indigo).

-Every 9 minutes I have interspersed brief(5 second) periods of isochronic tones at 15Hz, along with yellow strobing lights and sound frequency intended to help activate the stomach chakra which is related to astral travel. The brief 15Hz interludes are intended to trigger conscious awareness during the either sleep or deep trance trance states that should be promoted by the 4Hz portions of the session.

-Keep the volume low or risk being startled rather than alerted by the 15Hz bursts of isochronic tones dispersed throughout the session.

Feedback appreciated

3. Default Re: Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection Session

Is it isochronic or binaural?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection Session

The description seems to say that both are used.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information