Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chakra Meditation (Ganzfield w/ Flicker) 1-Hr Session

Default Chakra Meditation (Ganzfield w/ Flicker) 1-Hr Session

Update: for now the version I uploaded with the Ganzfield pauses between focus points(Broken) does not work correctly when uploaded into the Procyon, at least mine. It does work fine through the procyon editor. Until I find a way to resolve this issue, you will need to upload the version that's titled "Chakra Solid Ganzfield" if you would like it to work properly through the Procyon

2nd Update I've just uploaded a second version of the meditation using different frequencies for each chakra called, " Chakra 'Tibetan Bowl' Gansfield Solfeffio Frequencies (Crown to Root)"

.. and for anyone who would like to do a chakra meditation based on the frequencies provided in the video(at about 2:30 into part-2) above that were attributed to the 'Tibetan Bowl' CD, I have attached a Procyon file that should 'fit the bill'.

(If anyone tries both, please let me know which you prefer)

Hello, this is my first post here so I figured it would be nice to share a session of mine with the rest of the community. I'm a practicing hypnotherapist and alchemist who purchased the procyon to assist myself and others with reaching targeted trance states for spiritual purposes. I haven't been able to find any sessions that have been uploaded for kundalini, chakras, or other spiritual work as of yet. I have found a few audiostrobe sessions that may relate, but prefer to not have to keep my ipod connected to my device whenever possible. Anyway here's my first contribution, so I hope some will find it useful.

I designed this meditation to be able to be performed with the eyes open in an attempt to make the most of the procyon's color spectrum to aid with chakra visualization. I've found the best way to do this is to fold a paper towel in half, then cut it into a piece that's about 3" by 6", finally flatten it out and tape the loose ends. Use this to cover your eyes before putting on the led glasses. With this method you should be able to see the colors that match each chakra with the eyes open. I usually adjust the paper towel and placement of the glasses once the Ganzfield effect kicks in during the first chakra focus(5 minutes in). The first chakra should be a violet(redish purple) color so make adjustments to the paper towel, glasses, and brightness settings accordingly. I find it difficult to hold my eyes open the entire time so I usually keep them just slightly open and gazing towards the tip of my nose, like the Buddha meditation pose. I've also noticed that I get the most accurate color mixtures by gazing slightly downward. If your eyes get tired you can always just close them and turn the led brightness up on the procyon, but keep in mind that this will alter your color perception.

The session is one hour long and focuses on each chakra for 7 minutes, with 1 minute drops between each chakra. I used a Ganzfield effect for all of the chakras with colors that relate to each one. Along with the Ganzfield effect, I added a dim led flicker in sync with the isochronic tones to aid with brainwave entrainment. The isochronic beat frequency lowers .5Hz with every chakra point, and focuses on each chakra for 7 minutes. The first(crown) chakra focus begins at 7Hz, and the session ends on 4Hz by the time you have worked all the way down to the final(root) chakra focus. I utilized carrier sound tone frequencies that correspond with each chakra to aid with the opening and activation.

I used a form of sound tuning for chakra activation where keynote 'A=432Hz' rather than the typical 'A=440Hz', this is known as 'overtone series' tuning and is what the healing Solfeggio frequencies are founded on. Overtone tuning is based on nature and the golden mean or Fibonacci sequence. This is the original musical tuning that has been lost or hidden over time because of the effect it's able to have on our awareness and state of being.

-It starts with isochronic beats at 12Hz and a carrier frequency of 256Hz(root chakra) and stays there for 1 minute to activate kundalini before the meditation begins.

-It then drops from 12Hz to 7Hz over the next 4 minutes. When it reaches 7Hz, the first chakra(Crown) meditation begins along with the corresponding Ganzfield chakra-color effect. There is a 1 minutes gap Between each chakra(durring the .5Hz isochronic frequency drop) when the Ganzfield effect is off, this is to trigger awareness of the coming change in chakra focus.

- Crown Chakra, 7Hz for 7 mins (Violet)
    - 3rd Eye Chakra, 6.5Hz for 7 mins (Indigo)
    - Throat Chakra, 6Hz for 7 mins (Blue)
    - Heart Chakra, 5.5Hz for 7 mins (Green)
    - Stomach Chakra, 5Hz for 7 mins (Yellow)
    - Sacral Chakra, 4.5 for 7 mins (Orange)
    - Root Chakra, 4 for 7 minutes (Red)

Feedback appreciated

(For now the version that works properly when loaded into the Procyon is located in the second attachment)
    Last edited by J-77; 02-12-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Originally uploaded the outdated session file

Default Re: Chakra Meditation (Ganzfield w/ Flicker) 1-Hr Session

Well it appears that the original version of the session that I uploaded with the original post does not work properly once downloaded into the Procyon for some reason. This is the first of the 2 sessions attached to the first post of this thread. When I changed the session to pause the Ganzfield effect during the 1 minute intreval between chakras, the program began to malfunction when played directly through my Procyon. At the first 1 minute transition from the Crown Chakra to 3rd Eye(12 minutes into the session) the isochronic tones malfunction and cease to play for the remainder of the session. This doesn't happen when playing the session through the Procyon editor for some reason..

So for now until I figure out what the problem is with the update, I uploaded a second attachment(Solid Ganzfield) to the original post. The only difference with the second upload is that it may be a little more difficult to tell when the focus changes from one chakra to the next, since the Ganzfield now has to remain on throughout the entire session. You should still be able to notice the change of the chakra points by paying attention to the drop in sound tone and isochronic frequency that will occur 1 minute prior to the change in Ganzfield color tone that signals the next chakra focus.

Any help from anyone willing to download my first attachment from the original post into their Procyon and test it out for me would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to know if this is a problem with the Procyon processor, my programming, or if my Procyon has become damaged. The problem should begin at 12 minutes into the session, at this point the isochronic tones stop and is replaced by a steady tone for some reason. As I said before, this malfunction does not happen when played through the Procyon editor.

The working Chakra Meditation session is now the second attachment to the original post, I will update the first session of the original post once this situation has been sorted out...
    Last edited by J-77; 02-07-2013 at 04:09 PM.

3. Default Re: Chakra Meditation (Ganzfield w/ Flicker) 1-Hr Session

How did you assign frequencies to the various chakras ?

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    How did you assign frequencies to the various chakras ?
    Hello I used this chakra tone scale:

Crown= B
    3rd Eye= A
    Throat= G
    Heart= F
    Stomach= E
    Sacral= D
    Root= C

Rather than using the common tuning of A=440Hz I used the overtone series of tuning. Here's a copy of a short message I sent to a producer friend of mine a while back that explains it a little more:

Apparently music has been censored in much the same way that the calendar and religion/spirituality have been.

Originally the note 'A' was tuned to 432Hz rather than the 440Hz that is 'standard' tuning for today. 'A'=432Hz is based on the Golden-Mean/Ratio and a natural scale. By changing the our music and making the notes unnatural, 'they' have removed much of the spiritual essence of our music.

You can listen to two pieces of the same music, one tuned to 'A'=440hz and the other to 'A'=432hz, and you will notice that the 432Hz resounds much more naturally with your body and spirit. Here's a link that explains it in a little more detail, it also has two versions of "Silent Night" tuned to both frequencies so that you are able to make a comparison yourself: http://www.omega432.com/music.html
    The DNA resonances of the ears respond best to 432 Hz. It is also the logical tuning contained in the overtone series, i.e., C = Binary 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc. G = Ternary 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192, 384, etc. D = 3-Squared, i.e., 9, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288, etc. A = 3-Cubed 27, 54, 108, 216, 432, etc.
    Here's another link: http://humansarefree.com/2011/03/doe...cal-scale.html

Finally, here's a couple videos that explain the tuning I used:

I cant post two videos for some reason, so here's the link to part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUpr...layer_embedded

5. Default Re: Chakra Meditation (Ganzfield w/ Flicker) 1-Hr Session

Hi J-77 - I had a quick look at the vids... didn't answer my question as to why you assigned those particular frequencies to those particular `chakras'.

Hi J-77 - I had a quick look at the vids... didn't answer my question as to why you assigned those particular frequencies to those particular `chakras'.
    I used the chakra tone scale that I listed above for the notes.
    Crown= B
    3rd Eye= A
    Throat= G
    Heart= F
    Stomach= E
    Sacral= D
    Root= C

The frequencies were based on notes from this scale:
    The DNA resonances of the ears respond best to 432 Hz. It is also the logical tuning contained in the overtone series, i.e., C = Binary 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc. G = Ternary 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192, 384, etc. D = 3-Squared, i.e., 9, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288, etc. A = 3-Cubed 27, 54, 108, 216, 432, etc.
    The complete scale is shown on the Stanford University "Most Harmonious Numbers" chart starting at about 1:05 into this video:

You will find the 'Solfeggio A=432' musical chart starting at about 2:00 into the video I posted above. I used those frequencies and then divided them in half to utilize a lower frequency octave, which seems to provide a more efficient and soothing entrainment IMO.

Now you'll notice at about 2:32 into the video he shows a chakra scale from a cd. This scale is not the same as the one I used. The scale he shows is as follows, while the one from my session is shown in the quote at the beginning of this post.

Crown= A
    3rd Eye= D
    Throat= G
    Heart= C
    etc..
    Last edited by J-77; 02-11-2013 at 10:59 AM.

7. Default Re: Chakra Meditation (Ganzfield w/ Flicker) 1-Hr Session

Your enthusiasm shines through !

So basically the particular notes that are intended to align with the `chakras' are an arbitrary choice on your part?

Your enthusiasm shines through !

So basically the particular notes that are intended to align with the `chakras' are an arbitrary choice on your part?
    Thanks I suppose you could say that any kind of spiritual work may be considered subjective. The chakra notes that I chose were based on information I could find from outside sources. I just chose to use overtone frequency tuning rather than common tuning. Just google "chakra notes" and you should find several sources claiming that the notes I used correspond with the chakras that I assigned them to.

Here's one of many links I was able to find: http://higher-music.com/musical-notes-chakras/

.. and for anyone who would like to do a chakra meditation based on the frequencies provided in the video(at about 2:30 into part-2) above that were attributed to the 'Tibetan Bowl' CD, I have attached a Procyon file that should 'fit the bill'.

(If anyone tries both, please let me know which you prefer)
    Last edited by J-77; 02-12-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia
    I am not sure that arbitrary is the right word, perhaps the color choice assigned to the Chakras (I don't) might be called in to question but the assignment of note to color was determined a while ago, see this:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...um%3B788%3B810

I am not sure whether Newton's scale was based on 440 or 432 hz, perhaps others do?
    Last edited by Andy; 10-30-2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: fix quotes

Thread Information