Thread: Can you add Visuals to Brainwave Entrainment CD's?

1. Default Can you add Visuals to Brainwave Entrainment CD's?

Hello all!

I'm looking for a way to take the brainwave entrainment cd's I've purchased and convert them into an experience in the Procyon that can add the visuals to the pre-existing brainwave entrainment audio tracks that I planned on either running through the Procyon or uploading if that is possible.

Is this possible?

2. Default Re: Can you add Visuals to Brainwave Entrainment CD's?

FYI - I have the Neuroprogrammer 3 software as well, so if it can be done with that software, I would like to know if there is an automated protocol that can auto-overlay the tracks with the light pulse technology.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Can you add Visuals to Brainwave Entrainment CD's?

I don't know of an automated way to do this, but using NP3 should be fairly easy to create an AudioStrobe track that can be played through the Procyon. I would think that the manual or the TC forum would have information on how to create a track like you're interested in.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Can you add Visuals to Brainwave Entrainment CD's?

Hi,

I have been using MuLab, a music-oriented audio workstation, to add Audiostrobe to existing tracks using a pair of MuLab Mux presets, one to create the control tone and another to control it with the music/audio track(s). The presets use the "shape" of the music to control the light, meaning that all of the characteristics of the sound are reflected in the lightshow - beats plus synchronization with other sounds. Full color or left/right control is available. MuLab offers innumerable controls to create even more sophisticated effects, such as filtering out or emphasizng particular sounds or adding additional ones.

As far as I know this is as automated as the process can get. There's a bit of a learning curve, but no more so than any other option you may choose, and it's certainly a lot quicker, easier and (I would argue) better than point-by-point encoding.

There is a free version of MuLab, unsurprisingly called MuLab Free, available here... http://mutools.com/mulab-downloads.html. The free version is sufficient for AS encoding of existing audio tracks, with the XT and UL versions superbly suited to full session creation.

Email me if you would like the presets. I will also be happy to provide some assistance if required.

Cheers,
    Craig

5. Default Re: Can you add Visuals to Brainwave Entrainment CD's?

WOW!!!

Thanks so much!!! This is great. I'll be downloading this immediately!

Thread Information