Thread: Broken Procyon

1. Exclamation Broken Procyon

I purchased a Procyon almost a year ago. I used it pretty frequently...sometimes for entertainment, other times for therapy. Eventually I got a new job, which took up all of my spare time. I didn't use the procyon for a good few months. Today, I decided that I wanted to have a session, so I dug it out and found that it wouldn't turn on. I checked the batterys (ones included, I believe) and they were covered in acid. I dug them out, and cleaned the inside of of battery compartment. I tried other batteries, but the device would simply not function. Surely I did not leave the device on, for I am very persistent about making sure everything is off when I store it away. Am I able to send the device back for a repair/replacement? I still have the paper work that came with the Procyon, but neglected filling out the warranty sheet due to my unprecedented laziness (one trait which I'm trying to rewire with this therapy). I would like to continue using the brainwave technology, but I simply do not have the money for another device.

Thanks!
    Justin

Blog Entries

Default Re: Broken Procyon

Hi Justin;

It's always a good idea to take the batteries out of something you're not using, as you found out. The batteries can leak and really destroy a piece of equipment.

That being said, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to send me an e-mail and we'll see what we can do to help you out.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information