Thread: Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

1. Default Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

Does anyone know if there is an existing program for the Procyon AVS that will enable me to create vivid static colors, specifically Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, white at an alpha frequency. I would like to be able to hold each color for about five min.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

Hello Jerry;

I haven't seen a session written that does that specifically. Using the Procyon Editor you can certainly make something that does that, not sure though if you will be able to really get those kind of colours with just red green and blue, going through your red-filtering eyelids.

Probably the best way to see what colours you can create would be using the Visual Segment Designer.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

Hello Jerry, I uploaded a Chakra meditation file for the Procyon earlier today. I hope this helps

Here's the link: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...=9297#post9297

4. Default Re: Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

Thank you so much!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J-77 View Post
    Hello Jerry, I uploaded a Chakra meditation file for the Procyon earlier today. I hope this helps

Here's the link: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...=9297#post9297

Quote Originally Posted by optionsman View Post
    Thank you so much!!!!!

You're welcome!! Let me know how you like it...

6. Default Re: Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

Thanks for the post. I have not checked in here in a while. Yes, i has considered the effect the light filtered though the eyelids would have. Adding extra red to the mix. Having said that however, I have seen all of these colors in many of the standard programs just not sustained for very long. I assume the red is taken into account when "mixing" the colors. thank you for your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello Jerry;

I haven't seen a session written that does that specifically. Using the Procyon Editor you can certainly make something that does that, not sure though if you will be able to really get those kind of colours with just red green and blue, going through your red-filtering eyelids.

Probably the best way to see what colours you can create would be using the Visual Segment Designer.

7. Default Re: Creating Chakra Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Rose, Indigo, Lavender, White

will do!
    Quote Originally Posted by J-77 View Post
    You're welcome!! Let me know how you like it...

Thread Information