I just received my Procyon and am looking for a place to start.
I purchased the unit as a way of undoing/mitigating the damage to my brain being done by spending large blocks of time staring at a computer monitor.

I am self employed, and work from home (on 5 acres in the country), providing remote Computer Tech Support.
It involves sitting down behind a computer at 8:00 am and not leaving until 5-6 pm with a few bathroom breaks and lunch usually behind the computer. Self employed, work alone and work when work is available.
I am contently intensely focus on the computer screen (LCD), always problem solving and thinking, and most likely talking on the phone with the user. People only call when there is trouble and I am expected to work until a resolution is found, be dammed washroom breaks. Saying no and heading outside for a break is not an option.

I feel like I am merged with the computer and see nothing on my desk other than the screen, at the end of the day, I am wiped, hypnotized, zombie-ized, depressed, tired and completely burnt and lost my will to engage in anything else. I am not in the present and not occupying my body.

I find it impossible to disengage and lead a life after work, so I may then have dinner and watch TV as I seem to be hypnotized and not present in my body. I do this 5 or 6 days a week and it's really taking its toll after more than a year, I can't seem to break the effects of staring at the screen and thinking intensely all day.

I feel my brain waves are stuck in a particular mode and entrained to that mode and wish to break that entrainment, any suggestions on where to start with the Procyon?

Thank you!