The 4th Georgia 3D Fest will be held from 9 AM to 8 PM on Saturday, February 17, at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Decatur, Georgia. The Atlanta Stereographic Association will again be hosting the event. Activities will include exhibits, docent talks, workshops, a trade fair and both film and digital projection. Admission is $5 and covers all events. A partial schedule is at http://shughes.org/3dfest2007/ The information will be updated as events are confirmed.

I will be at the event, and the 3-D shows are great to watch. If you have never seen a 3-D show, you will want to make plans to be at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Decatur, Georgia, on Feb. 17th. (Decatur is an Atlanta suburb.) I will be giving demonstrations of the Procyon AVS and displaying 3-D world Medium Format electronic coin operated stereo viewers, as well as taking orders.

I just got back from a regional venture capital conference, and will post some musings about venture capital in a future post. 3-D is a critical technology for augmented displays, and new media applications. I am working on a 3-D content delivery system, and would love to hear your comments about the technology. 3-D is critical to know.

If you want to have a great time, you will not want to miss the The 4th Georgia 3D Fest from 9 AM to 8 PM on Saturday, February 17. All of the proceeds go to ASA, a worthwhile non-profit charity. The best shows will be from 5 to 8 PM. See you there!