Thread: Alternate Ear Listening

Default Alternate Ear Listening

Hi All,
    I am looking for music which I can hear in Alternate ears. Something similar to this. Sample is given below.
    http://www.amazon.com/Razor-Sharp-Fo...=dmusic&sr=1-1

Please share if you know.
    Thanks
    Raj

Blog Entries

Default Re: Alternate Ear Listening

What do you mean by "alternate ears"?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks for reply. For example, if I say Hello Andy, I can listen Hello in Left ear and Andy in right ear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What do you mean by "alternate ears"?

Blog Entries

Oh, so you're looking for music that uses alternating channels. I used to enjoy Pink Floyd for that!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi Raj,

What you're describing is just a stereo recording with some words on the left and some on the right - not in the least bit special.

There's heaps of self-hypnosis and neurolinguistic programming sessions that include this technique available on the 'net. I have no recommendations.

If you're wanting to create sessions for yourself using left/right voice recording and a full range of sound/light stimulus, including import of your own music, then Transparent's NeuroProgrammer is the entry point for serious audio/visual stimulation development. Neuroprogrammer (and the heftier Mind Workstation) both include examples of self-hypnosis scripts and techniques.

If all you want to do is ad left/right vocals to existing music, then the free audio editor Audacity is perfect. It includes all the importing, recording and mixing capability required.

Cheers,
    Craig

Thread Information