Thread: comment mettre de la musique dans le procyon

Default comment mettre de la musique dans le procyon

Bonjour ? tous et toutes......comment on fait pour mettre de la musique dans le procyon, je l'ai acheter avec deux CD et je ne suis pas capable de les mettre dans le procyon....Please Hepl me....

lithos

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to put music into the procyon

Quote Originally Posted by lithos View Post
    Hello to everyone ...... how do you put music onto the procyon, I bought two CDs and I am not able to load them into the procyon ....
    Hello and Welcome!
    If you could, please use English on the forum, it will really help us to communicate.

To answer your question - you don't load music into the Procyon. It can be programmed using the Procyon Editor which is available here on the support site. If you purchased AudioStrobe CDs, you can play them on a CD player and connect the headphone output of the CD player to the AUX input on the Procyon, set the Procyon to AS mode and use them that way. You'll hear the music from the CD player, and the AudioStrobe encoding on the CD will make the lights in the Ganzframes flash.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: How to put music into the procyon

thank you,,,my english is poor but i try......so is the only way to put music in the procyon is audio strobe.....and now how we can put the zip file into the procyon.....and how i can find the procyon editor in french...thank you, merci beaucoup

Blog Entries

Default Re: comment mettre de la musique dans le procyon

Thank you for your reply. Your English is much better than my French!

You cannot load any music file or zip file into the Procyon. You can only program it using the Procyon Editor, available on this web site, or play AudioStrobe files into it via the Aux connector as I described above.

There is no translation from English for the Procyon Editor, unfortunately.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

i dont understand , whit the zip file we find on this side how you program that to your procyon.....excuse me i a novice on that......so i need information.....to how we use the procyon.....merci beaucoup...

liothos

Blog Entries

I would recommend you start with using the Procyon with the built-in programs. There are many of them and they will work very well with whatever you'd like to do with it.

After you're comfortable with the Procyon, if you decide that you want to try programming it yourself, let me know and I'll help you get the software installed and working. You will need a Windows PC for that. Programming is a very advanced feature of the Procyon and not really for beginners.
    -Andy.

Thread Information