Thread: "Awaking Mind I" by James Mann

1. Default "Awaking Mind I" by James Mann

My first L&S machine was a PC-Synergizer card (Synetics Systems) -- which I still have but can't find the manual, and haven't used for quite awhile. Somewhere back then I got a book called "Awaking Mind I" by James Mann of Enlightened Enterprises. http://www.awakening-mind-by-enlight...nterprises.com
    which is a pretty in-depth manual for programming L&S machines, mostly for the Synergizer.
    I just dug it out of my storage awhile ago, and have been trying to make sense out of it, comparing it to the manual for the Proteus editor. Has anyone here read this? Is there a simple way to translate the Synergizer sessions into Proteus?

Default Re: "Awaking Mind I" by James Mann

You can't because the Proteus Editor doesn't support multi-layered sounds. I use the NP2 pro for work with the effects in Awakened mind 1.

3. Default Re: "Awaking Mind I" by James Mann

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshow View Post
    You can't because the Proteus Editor doesn't support multi-layered sounds. I use the NP2 pro for work with the effects in Awakened mind 1.
    What is the NP2 Pro and how does it compare with the Procyon?

Default Re: "Awaking Mind I" by James Mann

It's software much like the Proteus editor for building your own light&sound sessions or just sound sessions. (It's the same as the Brainwave generator software but more user friendly and better looking). There are built in sessions as well. You plug the audio output of your computer to the aux of your Proteus , if the session you want to play has an integrated audiostrobe signal, and it uses the audiostrobe decoder in the proteus to send the light signal to your proteus goggles. You can also integrate hypnotic suggestions in your sessions or the built in ones. I use it a lot for complicated sound sessions for which i need the ability to play multiple sound tracks at the same time for ex. triple binaural beats. You can do a lot of things with it. It's the only way i know of making the box type sessions talked about in Awakened mind 1.( except for Brainwave generator.)

Thread Information