Thread: Restore Original Settings

1. Default Restore Original Settings

I seem to have changed the colors for some of the sessions it seems, though I'm not sure how. I have added 14 or so new programs to the device. Anyway, I want to restore the Procyon to the original format (the 50 programs it came with ) and the procyon editor audiostrobe settings to their original value as well. How do I do this?
    Thanks,
    Chris

Blog Entries

Default Re: Restore Original Settings

Hi Chris;

Using the Procyon Editor, if you Update the Procyon OS (even with the same OS), I believe that will put the sessions back and restore the original settings.

Before you do that, though, just confirm that everything is working properly on the Procyon by running the self-test.

While the Procyon is stopped in SES (Session) mode, press together the top and middle buttons on the Procyon. After it tests the LED display on the Procyon, watch the LEDs in the Ganzframes. They should flash red, then green then blue, then all together. Just to confirm that all your colours are working.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Restore Original Settings

Thanks I finally figured it out. Part of the problem was that I use Windows7 and the editor didn't seem to be functioning properly. For example, when I clicked on the "set audiostrobe colors and balance" the box wouldn't open most of the time. To fix this I am now running the Procyon editor in compatibility with Windows XP SP2 mode. That seems to work now. This isn't a bad idea, is it? Also, just to clarify, if I change the audiostrobe parameters this will not affect the other, original 50 programs, correct?
    Thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Default Re: Restore Original Settings

AudioStrobe (AS) mode is separate from the Session (SES) mode, so changing those setting will not affect any sessions.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information