Thread: PROCYON for French people

1. Default PROCYON for French people

Hello
    my name is Mishino. Since a month I have buy a PROCYON 2.
    Now I am very satisfy of my product and I want to optimize it.
    But its so difficult, because there isn't a lot of french people who use this kind of mind product, And the instructions is no lear I think.
    So I want to know how to register CDs in the PROCYON memory , possible or not ?

If I use AudioStrobe CDs, what is the process ? I put the CD in my walkman CD player---> connect it in the PROCYON---> search for a session or click on the start button ?
    Its the same things with h?misynch CD ?

Now its impossible to use the PROCYON 2 with thoughtstream !! Why ?
    People talk me about a new biofeedback system : PRESAGE
    Where can I find it

I think that I receive a lot of exlain.
    Please excuse my english, because I am a french person

Blog Entries

Default Re: PROCYON for French people

Hello, Mishino and welcome!

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your Procyon. We think it's a great product too!

But its so difficult, because there isn't a lot of french people who use this kind of mind product, And the instructions is no lear I think.
    I don't believe that the instruction manual has been translated to French, but I will ask.

So I want to know how to register CDs in the PROCYON memory , possible or not ?
    No, this is not possible. Sessions are created and uploaded using the Procyon Editor. CDs and recorded music cannot be uploaded to the Procyon.

If I use AudioStrobe CDs, what is the process ? I put the CD in my walkman CD player---> connect it in the PROCYON---> search for a session or click on the start button ?
    Just change the mode on the Procyon to "AS" (for AudioStrobe). The connection from your CD player to the Procyon is via the 3.5mm plug to plug cable that was included with your Procyon. Connect from the headphone out on the CD player to the AUX input on the Procyon. Turn up the volume on the CD player until the lights start to flash on the Procyon light frames.
    Oh - the CD must be an AudioStrobe encoded CD.

Its the same things with h?misynch CD ?
    I don't think Hemisync has AudioStrobe encoding, so I don't think it will work. Best to contact Hemisync regarding that question.

Now its impossible to use the PROCYON 2 with thoughtstream !! Why ?
    This is true.

People talk me about a new biofeedback system : PRESAGE
    Where can I find it
    It was supposed to be the successor to the Thoughtstream, but it hasn't been completed. There is no Presage product that you can buy.

I think that I receive a lot of exlain.
    Please excuse my english, because I am a french person
    Your English is much better than my French!
    If you have any further questions, please ask!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: PROCYON for French people

Hello
    Good thanks to these response. But its so simple.
    But what is synchromuse ? how to use Synchromuse with the Procyon.

So if I understand ThoughStream is another system. And the Procyon 2 is less efficient than the PROTEUS ?

Regards

Blog Entries

Default Re: PROCYON for French people

Quote Originally Posted by mishino View Post
    But what is synchromuse ? how to use Synchromuse with the Procyon.
    Synchromuse is like AudioStrobe, but it works for all 3 colours, so it's good for devices like the Procyon. Have a look at this thread for more information and samples.

So if I understand ThoughStream is another system. And the Procyon 2 is less efficient than the PROTEUS ?
    The devices are different. The Procyon has different features than the Proteus. Have a look at the Product Features Matrix to see the differences.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: PROCYON for French people

thanks

6. Default Re: PROCYON for French people

Hi
    I read somewhere that MP3 can give you a correct audiostrobe song because of the compression. Is it true ?
    I want to download ( in this forum) and copy them on a CD ?
    What do you think ?
    Regards

Thread Information