Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: emotiv

1. Default Re: emotiv

then I have another model
    you will need some imagination for understand me, !I don?t speak english!

Blog Entries

Default Re: emotiv

If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: emotiv

in the photo the reference sensors are white felts, not rubber, I have 16 black felts in the box and the headset have 16 electrodes, but two of they comes with a rubber that I can remove, if I don?t replace the rubbers with the felts then abound two felts in the humidity box, the problem is that when I put the headset on the head, all the electrodes appears in green but the reference electrodes appears in black.

Blog Entries

Default Re: emotiv

I think that is just a 3D model of the headset so not photo realistic. My felt pads are black. Do you see the pad directly in the center of the image. Do you have a felt pad there? Not on the arms.. at the junction point.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: emotiv

!!aleluya!!, I don?t saw it, and there I put felts or the rubber?, thank you for your inestimable and quick help, not like emotiv support

6. Default Re: emotiv

Sorry, but I just found this thread after I created mine. According to the Emotiv site, you can buy a good-sized bag of felt electrode tips for not too much, I think, $29.

Thread Information