Thread: For sale...sorry to say.

Default For sale...sorry to say.

I've have experimented enough to be sure that I am not intrested in keeping my Procyon. It is only a couple months old and has NOT been abused or dropped. It is exactly like new and that IS the truth. Everything that came in the box including the box is intact and works perfect. Anyone intrested may send me a private message.

Thank you.

Default Re: For sale...sorry to say.

Before giving up, do one thing. Make a journal. Write down in it all the feelings. First check, what area of life you are looking for to evolve. Is it peace or happiness or some other factor important to you which needs attention. Then go like this, first check your mood/feelings before the session. Then after the session. Then again during the day. Write down each happening with in your feeling dimension. Then compare what difference you find. Repeat same for couple of days. You will be surprised. DO IT AS EXPERIMENT To explore like scientist/Explorer/Stranger in the wonderland. I hope it helps.

Again, It is my idea, other might share their own. Never give up.

Blog Entries

Good advise, mctxp.
    Jeronimo before you jump ... You must have had some purpose in mind when you bought it. You had some anticipation or expectation. You had a goal or a wish. In your initial impressions it didn't live up to what you were hoping. Why is that? It would really help us to know.
    Oh course, you are free to sell it and someone here looking to upgrade may make an offer. But, you are left looking for whatever you hoped for.

Regards,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

First off I am very pleased with the response to my posting. There are some truly wonderful people here obviously.

My reasons for getting the Procyon were for better focus and memory while driving my delivery route,for boosting energy levels,and to be honest also for entertainment. (Level of importance in that order.)

I've tried various sessions with many different types of binaural beats and rhythms and I haven't seen any difference. A large amount of the time I wound up with a headache. (And I have adjusted the brightness of the glasses.)

I do believe that some may benefit from using "Mind Machines" and I certainly am NOT going to say that this is a hoax or gimmick.

I am willing to part with my Procyon in hopes that it will find a person who will reap the benefits from it.

Please,anyone who maybe intrested can give me a shout. I promise that it is 100% like new!!!!!!! You have my word on that. Thank you everyone.

Blog Entries

Hi Jeronimo;

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you and I hope that you can find the settings that will allow you to get the most out of the product before you give up.

However, if you decide that you need to sell your product, the MindPlace forums are really not the place to advertise your product for sale. I hope you understand.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Sorry Andy and anyone else if I offended you. Peace.

Thread Information