Thread: Epoc

1. Default Epoc

I will eventually buy the Epoc, especially to make the EGG-Driven with MWS that I think is the most interesting part of this program, also want to see graphic to see the effect of protocols with AVS, my question is which model to buy, in Transparence they says that with the basic model is sufficient, which also can be made with 3D graphics, the SDK along with the Bioexplorer is very well if I have many time and money,they says but you do not need its, what do you think? .
    Another issue is that I live in Spain, if I should ask for some spare as the cost of shipping is very high and then you might regret not having asked for something that breaks down with use and did not cost almost nothing.
    do not know if this is the place to do this query, maybe the forum would be better Epoc, but I rely more on your opinion, besides you know to use this for, greetings and thank you for your attention.
    you will need some imagination for understand me, !I don?t speak english!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Epoc

The 'Consumer' headset works with MWS and allows you to graph all the sensors. Again, you'll only get the average readings from the sensor output.. The Research or Developers kits are required for BioExplorer. BioExplorer would be able to create more elaborate reports and displays but you may not want to purchase it at first. See how MWS meets your needs... BioExplorer does have a 30 day trial version. Running BioExplorer and MWS with 14 channels of EEG is going to require a fast computer with sufficient memory..

I would probably order extra felt pads as when I first set mine up they were improperly installed at the factory and fell out every time I tried to put the EPOC on. I almost lost some of them but after lots of crawling around on the floor, praying and cursing I found them all.

I wish they would hurry up and release the dry sensors.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Epoc

perhaps it would be best to buy the consumer version that gives me so much time to work and allow time to wait the electrode pattern dry, nothing lasts forever and not a bad idea to start with the basics, so when I need a superior model perhaps be broken the first.
    I?ll order the extra felt pads, a greeting.
    you will need some imagination for understand me, !I don?t speak english!

Thread Information