Thread: mi ADHD

1. Default mi ADHD

Hi, I open this thread to monitor the therapeutic process of my problem is none other than the terrible ADHD, I will use the protocol for this syndrome of MWS optimized with NeuroSky, and I'll put the graphics, of course any feedback is appreciated discharging any liability to someone who shows his opinion, whether medical or not, it is my responsibility to check any advice with a licensed physician.
    I would like, in order to compare to someone make a graph with neurosky following the same program of MWS if possible, here is the first graph.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you will need some imagination for understand me, !I don?t speak english!

2. Default Re: mi ADHD

in the first graph, the orange line is the Theta wave, which as shown is very high in comparison with the other, the second graph is the GSR, which as always is facing the ceiling, although it is logical because the program for ADHD looks activation I hope your comments and as I said be nice to put more graphics on other people to compare data, a greeting.

3. Default Re: mi ADHD

From what I understand, slower brainwaves such as theta or delta will always show greater amplitude because the wave depth is deeper. Some software will compensate for this. Not sure if Neurosky does. I know for Emotiv, it is a compromise. Readings for low delta or gamma will not be as accurate. Remember, these devices are designed to be game controllers first. They are going to be the most accurate in the beta/alpha range.

Anyway, your graphs look similar to mine, but I am a slow wave person also. I don't like using ADD/ADHD, because I don't consider it a disorder. We are just different!

4. Default Re: mi ADHD

I did not know that, would be good if someone put a graphic with NeuroSky, Emotiv will the compensate these waves?.

5. Default Re: mi ADHD

It won't really tell you much if someone else graphs their brainwave patterns for comparison. Some will be radically different, some close to the same, but all different. The best you can do with these devices is take a baseline reading to use as a control, and see how it changes over time using specific sessions.

What would be cool is a graph of each product Neurosky and Emotiv charting the same data at relatively the same time frame. It still would not tell you much because of the location(s) of the sensor(s) taking the readings will be different. I've been trying to convince myself to get a Neurosky. I think curiosity will get my $99!

6. Default Re: mi ADHD

I have a problem, my desire is to make precise brain mapping, I am a sports coach and would like to apply this technology to children.
    respect to Mindwave, I advise you to serve bioptimizacion, and the price you have games .... also brings more value than it costs.
    a greeting.

7. Default Re: mi ADHD

Careful with children. Be sure they are cleared from any predisposition to seizures.

8. Default Re: mi ADHD

sure, I?m not crazy.

Thread Information