Thread: Great idea Iphone attachment

Default Great idea Iphone attachment

Hi I have this wicked Idea would make it myself If I had the funds and know how

How about making an attachment that you plug directly to Ipone then attack headphones and glasses ..but use the Iphones power for the rest.

would mean not having to have a box attached to mp3 player ext which to me seems a bit daft these days.

Oww if you do make one can I have a free be
    Last edited by Andy; 02-19-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Link removed

Blog Entries

Default Re: Great idea Iphone attachment

This idea is being explored. We have encountered some developers that have worked on something similar and have contacted them. The key is to get around Apple's stringent requirement for 'official' devices. (very costly) Stay tuned for further developments...
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: Great idea Iphone attachment

Cool sounds good did not realize Apple charged thats a shame I will send you some info I found as think it may it help.

4. Default Re: Great idea Iphone attachment

There's some obscure German company who built this kind of device. They have an AVS app in the app store. I went to their website and it was very hard to understand. The AVS hardware was listed as not currently available. Indeed many of their products were not actually available.
    Ive been thinking that something like this would be an interesting direction for the future. As I've been reconnecting with this technology as of late, it's amazing to see how many companies in the industry look exactly the same as they did in 1993. Something like this would be a good step towards the future and introducing the devices to new audiences.
    Last edited by dbit; 02-23-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Thread Information