Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: neuroprogramer3

1. Default neuroprogramer3

hello, this program provides a positive in the use of Proteus, or does nothing.
    a greeting.

Blog Entries

Default Re: neuroprogramer3

If you are asking if NP3 works with the Proteus, then yes, it does. It (NP3) can create Audiostrobe files that are compatible with the Proteus, Sirius and Procyon AVS machines.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: neuroprogramer3

yes, I know it, my question is if is interesting to buy the program (NP3) or it don?t provides nothing, a greating.

Blog Entries

I don't know much about the program, but it seems to be quite popular. There's probably a free trial you can try to see if you like it. They also have a forum where you can ask questions about it.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

NeuroProgrammer is an excellent piece of software and a nice addition to your Proteus. It mainly expands the Proteus using AudioStrobe to trigger the lights. It comes with a large selection of pre-programmed sessions based on the latest research. The Ultimate edition allows you to make your own sessions.

The Proteus editor can make custom sessions too but not create AudioStrobe directly. I would agree with Andy and say try the free trial.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: neuroprogramer3

thank you, seems interesting, i?ll try the free trial and I tell you the results.

Blog Entries

I noticed from another thread that you have a Thoughstream as well. The combination of Proteus, TS and NeuroProgrammer / MWS with the BioOptimization feature is really powerful.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

8. Default Re: neuroprogramer3

you are a keen observer, Mr. neuroasis, I'm glad, I am passionate about technology applied to the brain and I?ll proves all, sorry I have not much free time, with your help and time everything is possible,I?ll informs everything here I go discovering, a greeting.

Blog Entries

You are welcome. Please keep asking questions if you need to. If you don't understand something please say so and I will try to explain it better.

10. Default Re: neuroprogramer3

I get the trial version of MWS today, and hoewer I have problems to understand the "help" because I don?t understand english well, how can I do that:
    "The combination of Proteus, TS and NeuroProgrammer / MWS with the BioOptimization "

Thread Information