Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: neurosky mindmap

1. Default Re: neurosky mindmap

Unfortunately, professionals who know this do not like to "share" their knowledge (I tested it sometimes), fans need to help among us to slowly move forward with our experiences and share them here on the forum, I for my part, am "newbie", but I have financial means to buy the machines, I have the MWS and soon I?ll the Emotiv and the Bioexplorer to compare data with NeuroSky, but problem is time and language, I will start to study English seriously for not have to use translators who do not work very well.
    all my life I investigated ways of overcoming personal and neurofeedback is definitely the best because you always know you do, the problem is the price and the skills it takes time and effort, but there worth it does not require effort?.
    a greeting.

Blog Entries

Default Re: neurosky mindmap

Hi filemon,
    Just wondering how your efforts are proceeding?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: neurosky mindmap

hello, neuroasis, sorry for the delay, my system is to keep a diary measures of "physical constants", such as pulse, blood pressure, etc. These values ​​are indicative of overall health, whatever we do is reflected in these values, for example, if we do relaxation techniques for a time, if we do well this was reflected in a decrease of heart rate and blood pressure, if it does not is that we are not doing well, the idea is to keep a daily, and when a significant change is that we have found "something" for example, I take a daily "heart coherence" A year ago, I made an experiment with water and see what has happened
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you will need some imagination for understand me, !I don?t speak english!

4. Default Re: neurosky mindmap

the third bar marks an abrupt change after two days of experiment, immediately I cancel the experiment and the bars back to normal state, this scientifically demonstrated that the experiment worked.
    a greeting.

Blog Entries

Interesting, you increased water intake? That was the basis for the experiment?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: neurosky mindmap

The experiment consisted of taking "alkaline water", although there are many scientific studies, I like to do mine.
    a greeting.

Hi Filemon,
    Thanks for sharing your experience. So grateful to you. What devices you use to do measurement. Please share your tools or devices. It may help us also. Thanks again for encouraging others through your experience. What are you using for Heart coherence and making alkaline water?
    Rajan

8. Default Re: neurosky mindmap

for "cardiac coherence" I'm using the "stress-pilot", but I think it's better "emWave" although these devices are sold as reducing stress, I discovered that they are excellent for medition emotional states, as is impossible to be ill and happy, also used to measure physical health status, which is why I use when I want to try something new and see if it produces any effect on the physiology.
    the alkaline water is better than you look on the internet because it is something extended, I, once and found that it?s "something done" I will go to the second phase of research, I will do a blood test, then I drink alkaline water a month and then I'll do another blood test to make sure its effects in the body.
    a greeting.

Thanks. How you get your alkaline water? Do you have machine or you buy water?

10. Default Re: neurosky mindmap

I wish I could buy it bottled, but here in Spain there is not a seller, if is not very expensive is the best solution to begin with it, then there are two ways to do it, one is a machine and the other is a bottle with minerals, this is the one that offers more quality, as it adds minerals, but is a bit annoying since you have to be filling, but to try is the best solution.
    a greeting.

Thread Information