Thread: TS programs

1. Default TS programs

Hi, sorry to be a little heavy, but I do not understand English and therefore do not understand the instructions, I have a doubt:
    1- difference between positive and negative loop.
    2-the "monitoring sessions" I am not clear how they are used, or for what it serve, how they differ from the "mixed modes"?

Blog Entries

Default Re: TS programs

A Positive loop would be that the lights and sound of the Proteus change in harmony to reflect your relaxation or activation state. So if you become relaxed the lights will slow down and the sound will get lower for instance.

A Negative loop works the opposite way. It is designed to train you to relax even with high stimulation frequencies. So if you become relaxed the lights will speed up and the sound will get higher for instance.

Make sense?

The mixed mode sessions only have parts that use the ThoughtStream. The monitoring sessions us the ThoughtStream the whole time.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: TS programs

ok, but in the description of the "monitoring mode" sais:"the L/S stimulation will not change in relation to the GSR.".
    a greating.

Blog Entries

Default Re: TS programs

This way the session runs in a preprogrammed mode: the L/S stimulation will not change in relation to the GSR.
    The tone frequency and the color shift do monitor the GSR relative change.
    Above is from the ThoughtStream controlled Proteus manual. Basically it is saying that with the monitoring sessions the frequency of the lights and sound modulation does not react to Biofeedback from the ThoughtStream. The color of the lights might if programmed to do so. The tone pitch might if programmed to do so.

The reason for the 'monitoring' sessions is to keep the stimulation frequencies as programmed and then use color and audio tone to tell what the effects of the stimulation are using biofeedback on the ThoughtStream.
    Last edited by neuroasis; 02-09-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information